Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West arrested on weapons charges

Does anyone know how strict Maryland is when it comes to guns ?

if he is living in pg county, choosing to the live there... he better have some guns at his disposal. one, registered gun.

but as everyone is saying, this is just a ridiculous situation. he had probably just got done watching desperado and wanted to be a bad ass like banderas. the guitar case shotgun, that is some next level gun toting.

i can picture him on 95, howling at the moon lighting up the skyline. what an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTron
    Rasteroids? Wow, you are a terrible poster.

I wouldn't be surprised if Delonte killed himself. He does have depression.

Well,

Rashard is a proven steroids user.

You are a terrible human being.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Rasteroids Lewis is also suspended for 10 games.
    Rashard gets 10 games, but Delonte will get at least 1-2 years like Plaxico Burress or TI.

Arcadia, CA

the cavaliers are finished god does exist afterall

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

So inappropriate, yet so hilarious.

But seriously this sucks, He was gonna have a big year, is it possible for him to not get jail time? His guns didn't go off like Plaxico's did.

NBA Finals

Rasteroids? Wow, you are a terrible poster.

he's not in depression anymore

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Hopefully he can figure his life out, it's fairly obvious that he has some issues he needs to deal with beyond "stupidity". You guys don't know why he was doing what he was doing, it would definitely appear much deeper than a low IQ. If he is depressed than this is a bad situation and I hope he gets the help he needs.

i love delonte west as a player. however, i hate the cavs. hopefully david stern suspends him the entire season. he can screw his head on straight and demand a trade to the wizards so he can stay close to home and work on finding his "center".

maybe the cavs should swing delonte and hickson for stevenson and blatche. everyone wins. stevenson and lebron can put the past behind them and win a title.

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    he's not in depression anymore
    lol

that is the most stupid comment ever. haha. like depression is a location or some shti. it just doesn't disappear.

maybe he should double up on the prozac, add some abilify, chase it with some omega 3 fatty acid and snort some zoloft.

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    Rashard gets 10 games, but Delonte will get at least 1-2 years like Plaxico Burress or TI.

Stephen Jackson fired his gun outside the Indianapolis strip club, and the league suspended him for 30 games.

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    i love delonte west as a player. however, i hate the cavs. hopefully david stern suspends him the entire season. he can screw his head on straight and demand a trade to the wizards so he can stay close to home and work on finding his "center".

maybe the cavs should swing delonte and hickson for stevenson and blatche. everyone wins. stevenson and lebron can put the past behind them and win a title.

I rather see the Cavs sign Gerald Green.

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    hopefully david stern suspends him the entire season.
    [QUOTE]On October 6, 2006, there were police reports that Jackson and three other Pacers players were involved in an argument with several patrons at Club Rio, a strip club in Indianapolis. Jackson was punched by one of the patrons and was hit by a car, rolling onto the hood. His injuries were considered minor. Jackson says he fired several gunshots from a 9-mm pistol as an act of self-defense. However, prosecutors later said he fired first.[8] Jackson was charged October 11, 2006 with a felony count of criminal recklessness. He served a seven game suspension at the beginning of the 2007

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    I find this sort of ironic since all of the Cavs fans were claiming Delonte was going to shut down Vince Carter, but considering that he's going to get some jailtime, who's going to guard Vince Carter now? Does this not put the Magic over the Cavs in a 7 game series?
    Anthony Parker is a great defender and so is Danny Green