Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Stereotype a Poster's Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
    The odd part is that I never really disagree with any of his "points." I'm a liberal guy myself, but he's just absolutely repulsive to read. Like watching a sh!tfaced friend trying to sing Sam Cooke, except your friend does it in good nature; whereas Smokee is clearly self-loathign AND misanthropic.
    You can always put me on ignore just like i tell every other thin skinned poohsee here.

Its hilarious how you use big words, but purposely misspell so much **** just for the attention factor. Can you be any more of an attention whore?

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
    J$ has voiced his e-pinion on political issues/topics time and time again, under his J$ handle as well as others. You claim attention whore, but you've become just that over the past month or so with your suddenly bold and internet tough guy posts. You've been here since 2006, 5k posts and who the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k are you again?

He's arguably the worst active member of ISH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    I cringe when I read each and everyone of your posts. I'd be surprised if there was one entire poster on this very message board that you've dedicated countless hours to that actually enjoys reading anything you have to offer. Think about that.
    I cringe every time i see you give NFL advice like you're so sure of yourself. I'm glad you came at me so i can finally say that ;)

Aren't you the guy that bragged about knowing offensive lineman here a while back?

Either way dude, i don't like you, you don't like me, feel free to ignore me. I'll still laugh at the advice you give like you know wtf your're talking about tho, its why i won't put you on ignore, much less anyone else here.

Dunking on everybody in the park AtticusPigeon11's Avatar

The point of a gimmick is not to "hide" beneath some kind of front cuz ur afraid dto reveal your trueself.

The poitn of a gimmick is to provoke a certain reaction out of someone.

I did J$ to try to mock people who make exagerrated claims and weed out those who were secure of themselves (people who allied with the Renaissance man) and those who wanted to degrade the bold (softies like yourself.) It was a phuckin social experiment and it managed to get you to whimper and cry.

But lo and behold it had intentional mispellin (cuz I'm a wordsmith like that) and you think that's dumbin thangs down? You're f*cking brilliant you know that? Bless your soul.

I did Franco Hamilton to add a nice senile, old presence on the board in RBP to help maturity spin off.

GET. THE. PICTURE. SLOB. Buy a f*ckin clue and interact with people to get their true intentions? Apparently hundreds of hours in a comp lab never got you to use your damn common sense, nitwit.

Banned

Smokee: *Insert pathetic elongated response regarding the current state of the Republican party w/o making any actual point, reaching for straws, and forgetting to defend the pansies.. Being fat and a self-loathing AZN and completely lacking in natural wit only to try to overcome this by spouting off words and words of useless political knowledge, mixed with stereotypes, and well-timed doses of Junior High School verbatim."

In essence, a f*cking lozer that needs to be put on ignore ASAP, esp if you want insight in a political issue.
    Mr. Pigeon has some valid points in there I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    I cringe every time i see you give NFL advice like you're so sure of yourself. I'm glad you came at me so i can finally say that ;)

Aren't you the guy that bragged about knowing offensive lineman here a while back?

Either way dude, i don't like you, you don't like me, feel free to ignore me. I'll still laugh at the advice you give like you know wtf your're talking about tho, its why i won't put you on ignore, much less anyone else here.
    There is a major fundamental difference between you and I and the way we approach things. Posters are actually interested in my opinion hence why they ask my opinions. Where as you on the other hand, not one poster on this entire board enjoys or values anything you post or have to offer. I'm not sure what you take away from posting here when literally no one likes you/enjoying reading anything from you. Just think about that for a moment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
    J$ has voiced his e-pinion on political issues/topics time and time again, under his J$ handle as well as others. You claim attention whore, but you've become just that over the past month or so with your suddenly bold and internet tough guy posts. You've been here since 2006, 5k posts and who the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k are you again?

get J$'s dick out of your mouth. Jesus, you swallowing too?

I was probably here way before you, before the new forums when ISh went to ****. Look up BROOMHILDA or Budaas if the evo8 thread is still around. I'm pretty much OG ISH, bet you came along later since you got what? 1k posts and i've never heard of your ass either. Then again its not like i live on this forum like some of you, you're just graced with my periodic visits oh so often...

If you want to fight in RL meet me in Compton at midnight, ask for Smokee

I was probably here way before you, before the new forums when ISh went to ****. Look up BROOMHILDA or Budaas if the evo8 thread is still around. I'm pretty much OG ISH, bet you came along later since you got what? 1k posts and i've never heard of your ass either. Then again its not like i live on this forum like some of you, you're just graced with my periodic visits oh so often...

LOL, pretty sad you're boasting about how long you've been around yet not one poster likes you...yikes dude.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

well, this thread has certainly gone downhill since PlayTetris' excellent post.

dude stop being an attention whore and purposely misspelling everything

You can always put me on ignore just like i tell every other thin skinned poohsee here.
    Its hilarious how you use big words, but purposely misspell so much **** just for the attention factor. Can you be any more of an attention whore?

let's see...i'll just bold this aaaand quote this and, let's see...bold this here too aaaand, yes that looks good to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    There is a major fundamental difference between you and I and the way we approach things. Posters are actually interested in my opinion hence why they ask my opinions. Where as you on the other hand, not one poster on this entire board enjoys or values anything you post or have to offer. I'm not sure what you take away from posting here when literally no one likes you/enjoying reading anything from you. Just think about that for a moment.

I know you think your **** doesn't stink, and you speak for everyone here but you don't fgt. Its why you're way too full of yourself in everythign you pretend to know. Like i said i laugh every time i read you giving football advice like you're some authority and so sure of yourself. You're the only jackass here that would copy rotoworld and update it here like people can't go to rotoworld to see exactly what you just regurgitated. At least you ain't fooling me with your football knowledge

ISH is made up of a lot of people. People have hated on tons of posters here, but fact is they made this place better. Whether it was the Great Nowitzki back in the day, GOBBs when people used to hate on him, Mathias, TMACsonegoodeye, etc. there are all kinds of preferences to posters. Not all of us are into emo fgts like you that talk like robots with the personality of cardboard. Then plagerizing for respect of your knowledge

Banned

More like you pretend to be WAY more of an authority on things you really have no ****in clue about.
    you writing style is very arrogant, one of the most arrogant I have ever come across(considering the stuff I read daily that is an accomplishment). You also arent the brightest when it comes to arguing points, which makes it funny at times.

Dunking on everybody in the park AtticusPigeon11's Avatar

Is that your cute little highschool retort to anything? You see someone stand up for someone else and you ASSume they're in some type of fellatio type relationship. Stop being so damn lonely, obnoxious, and boring and perhaps one day you'll meet a poster/person that'll stick up. Speaking of which, what's your problem with homosexuals anyways? Surely you can learn a lot from their style, class, and general amiable dispositions. Gays will make you joyously gay.

Why attack Marlo on behalf of YOUR ignorance? What the f*ck is the matter with you? Because you "never heard of MS" you boast your lil long-term membership card to indimidate him. That's so vain for all the wrong reasons. Shut. Da. Phuck. Arriba. You're swearing profanely and sweatin' profusely but you're not hurtin' nobody nor hitting any chord of Truth. Get sane, now.

The length and quantity of your posts says otherwise. Don't pull the "too much time" card on the wrong people, brosh. You're lookin' real suspect about now.
    Last edited by AtticusPigeon11; 09-24-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Local High School Star Pain of Thought's Avatar

I've been here since 2000. Wake up fool, and smell the tip end of my Timberlands as I kick you so far up into your ass you can inhale and smell the dog sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t I just stepped on.

Banned

The point of a gimmick is not to "hide" beneath some kind of front cuz ur afraid dto reveal your trueself.

The poitn of a gimmick is to provoke a certain reaction out of someone.

I did J$ to try to mock people who make exagerrated claims and weed out those who were secure of themselves (people who allied with the Renaissance man) and those who wanted to degrade the bold (softies like yourself.) It was a phuckin social experiment and it managed to get you to whimper and cry.

But lo and behold it had intentional mispellin (cuz I'm a wordsmith like that) and you think that's dumbin thangs down? You're f*cking brilliant you know that? Bless your soul.

I did Franco Hamilton to add a nice senile, old presence on the board in RBP to help maturity spin off.

GET. THE. PICTURE. SLOB. Buy a f*ckin clue and interact with people to get their true intentions? Apparently hundreds of hours in a comp lab never got you to use your damn common sense, nitwit.

Who in their right mind needs to make like 5 different accounts here, and use a different personality for each one? why would someone do that? let alone some scrawny indian boy that should be lifting weights and eating more than a pea each day instead of posting on ISH for attention?

Get your priorities straight kid.