Default Re: Stereotype a Poster's Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
    me?
    Agent_Zero: Do you know who I am?

Just messin'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Look how defensive you get. Just use commonsense. If someone is saying my wife is hot, maybe that means they saw a picture of her? 1+1=2 Smokee.

It's okay, I'll forgive your ignorance though.

its not ignorance if you were realistic that everyone doesn't follow what you post all of the time

I didn't get defensive, i just thought it was retarded you had this expectation for everyone to know and have seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    its not ignorance if you were realistic that everyone doesn't follow what you post all of the time

I didn't get defensive, i just thought it was retarded you had this expectation for everyone to know and have seen them.
    I just wanted to hold you in arms.

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Agent_Zero: Do you know who I am?

Just messin'
    nah i just know you're a dipsh!t

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
    nah i just know you're a dipsh!t
    I definitely agree.

Dunking on everybody in the park AtticusPigeon11's Avatar

Smokee: *Insert pathetic elongated response regarding the current state of the Republican party w/o making any actual point, reaching for straws, and forgetting to defend the pansies.. Being fat and a self-loathing AZN and completely lacking in natural wit only to try to overcome this by spouting off words and words of useless political knowledge, mixed with stereotypes, and well-timed doses of Junior High School verbatim."

In essence, a f*cking lozer that needs to be put on ignore ASAP, esp if you want insight in a political issue.

Local High School Star Pain of Thought's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    fixed

Nice.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
    Smokee: *Insert pathetic elongated response regarding the current state of the Republican party w/o making any actual point, reaching for straws, and forgetting to defend the pansies.. Being fat and a self-loathing AZN and completely lacking in natural wit only to try to overcome this by spouting off words and words of useless political knowledge, mixed with stereotypes, and well-timed doses of Junior High School verbatim."

In essence, a f*cking lozer that needs to be put on ignore ASAP, esp if you want insight in a political issue.

repped

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

that dude is dense.

Banned

dude stop being an attention whore and purposely misspelling everything and adding z's to everything you type. you're a 95 lb frail, emaciated 16 yr old indian boy that dumbs himself down to a 5 yr old for attention. You post under 3-4 handles with split personalities for each one I've never seen you try to discuss politics, unless its on one of the other dozen handles you probably have with another split personality that goes along with it.

Stop being fake for attention. Be you. Have some confidence fgt

Dunking on everybody in the park AtticusPigeon11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    that dude is dense.
    The odd part is that I never really disagree with any of his "points." I'm a liberal guy myself, but he's just absolutely repulsive to read. Like watching a sh!tfaced friend trying to sing Sam Cooke, except your friend does it in good nature; whereas Smokee is clearly self-loathign AND misanthropic.

edit - Read the above. How the f*ck am I supposed to argue with you if you completely miss the point?
    Last edited by AtticusPigeon11; 09-24-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    that dude is dense.

More like you pretend to be WAY more of an authority on things you really have no ****in clue about.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

More like you pretend to be WAY more of an authority on things you really have no ****in clue about.
    I cringe when I read each and everyone of your posts. I'd be surprised if there was one entire poster on this very message board that you've dedicated countless hours to that actually enjoys reading anything you have to offer. Think about that.

dude stop being an attention whore and purposely misspelling everything and adding z's to everything you type. you're a 95 lb frail, emaciated 16 yr old indian boy that dumbs himself down to a 5 yr old for attention. You post under 3-4 handles with split personalities for each one I've never seen you try to discuss politics, unless its on one of the other dozen handles you probably have with another split personality that goes along with it.

Stop being fake for attention. Be you. Have some confidence fgt
    J$ has voiced his e-pinion on political issues/topics time and time again, under his J$ handle as well as others. You claim attention whore, but you've become just that over the past month or so with your suddenly bold and internet tough guy posts. You've been here since 2006, 5k posts and who the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k are you again?

That's more like phoenix18. Your PMS runnith over, chill dude.