Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    That's the best picture of a "girl" you can come up with having on your Palm Pre?

All I have to say is "Hey, send me a couple pictures" and it's that easy. Strangely it takes you days to acquire one picture that doesn't give you any idea if the girl is cute or not, especially with being quite a bit undersized (maybe a recurring theme for you? I wouldn't be surprised)

As always, you lose PB.
    lol @ you thinking we're compeition. I've clearly laid out the dynamics of the situation. Your ppictures do nothing for me when I plan on having a triple fur-burger stacked on top each on Staurday.

Take your kiddie pics and put'em back in your Tonka safe. Color me unimpressed.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Saturday

Can you get me slurpee deals?

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    lol @ you thinking we're compeition. I've clearly laid out the dynamics of the situation. Your ppictures do nothing for me when I plan on having a triple fur-burger stacked on top each on Staurday.

Take your kiddie pics and put'em back in your Tonka safe. Color me unimpressed.
    There is most definitely not a single iota of competition between you and I. I am exponentially and infinitely > you.

Check my resume, you couldn't get a girl comparable to some of my conquests with a hundred dollar bill hangin outta your zipper. You're Squeak, a lil *****, a piece of ****.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Satu

this is just perpetuating the truth that PleaseBelieve is Jash Shah.

Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Satu

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    this is just perpetuating the truth that PleaseBelieve is Jash Shah.
    this

Made that high school varsity squad Batman's Avatar

someone photoshop PleezeBelieve Face with lilojmayo's body that way he can have his 3 girls he is having sex with this weekend.

I am Chris Wilcox

That's the best picture of a "girl" you can come up with having on your Palm Pre?

All I have to say is "Hey, send me a couple pictures" and it's that easy. Strangely it takes you days to acquire one picture that doesn't give you any idea if the girl is cute or not, especially with being quite a bit undersized (maybe a recurring theme for you? I wouldn't be surprised)

As always, you lose PB.
    We need more pics!

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

There is most definitely not a single iota of competition between you and I. I am exponentially and infinitely > you.

Check my resume, you couldn't get a girl comparable to some of my conquests with a hundred dollar bill hangin outta your zipper. You're Squeak, a lil *****, a piece of ****.
    Why argue with a kingpin when you know the ending?
    I mean, you a damn fool wishin PB acknowledgin you
    Ok I get it, you really think I'm that midget in that picture
    You really don't know
    No, you just don't know

I'm a full 6'4, part time model
    Rack hoes like Home Depot -- really tho
    Prosper, give d*ck-rection in threes, hand me an Oscar
    F*ck you for mis-behaving
    And I wanna f*ck ya b*tch cause I miss f*ckig Asians

Decent college freshman

As always, you lose PB.
    good catch

PleezeBelieve pulls out a Kia and JayGuevara drops a Porsche on him

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    PleezeBelieve pulls out a Kia and JayGuevara drops a Porsche on him
    My thoughts too.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Why argue with a kingpin when you know the ending?
    I mean, you a damn fool wishin PB acknowledgin you
    Ok I get it, you really think I'm that midget in that picture
    You really don't know
    No, you just don't know

I'm a full 6'4, part time model
    Rack hoes like Home Depot -- really tho
    Prosper, give d*ck-rection in threes, hand me an Oscar
    F*ck you for mis-behaving
    And I wanna f*ck ya b*tch cause I miss f*ckig Asians

Is that supposed to be a rap?

Ya boy go hard, call me a barbarian
    Weapons of mass destruction yeah dog I carry em
    Girls I ignore you wish you could marry em
    Shawty said I get her wet like an aquarium
    I slay bad *****es on the reg, but I don't bury em
    I'm a star like I belong in a planetarium
    This is irrelevant but I was just listenin to Welcome Home Sanitarium
    I'm outta your weight class, you better hit Powerhouse
    I shine like a mutha****a even when the power out
    I'm eatin good, like I'm prime rib and you sauerkraut
    I can take your girl and in one night plow her out
    And leave your moms cryin pullin flowers out

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

what is it with indian kids coming to ISH and creating false personas as 6'4" playas?
    Jefferson Money, pleasebelieve, glove20, why are Indians so afraid to tell people they Indian and why do they come to ISH to pretend to be their dream self?

So I wonder what's the result.

I rule the local playground

here is my humble opinion his "main *****" that he thinks wants to **** him but never did because he thinks she wants money, asked him to pay 10 dollars to go to some thing she probably wants a lot of people to go to, he got there they said hey and ignored him the rest of the night, and went to groupie it up for whatever band they were seeing. typical girl move, get support for said band by calling every loser that wants to get with you. here is the bad part of this, he is self deluded into thinking that girl wants him. tip #1 , if a girl says she is bringing her single friends to get with you, probably means she doesn't want you at all or is leading you on, girls go crazy if some guy they are crushing on even talks to another girl they don't try to set you up on dates. FRIEND ZONE