Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Nba 2k10

Default Re: Nba 2k10

Played 21 games in the NBDL....still no call up.

Avg 8.2ppg 4.3rpg 2.2apg shooting 54%FG

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Just started my player mode: 6 games in NBDL, averaging 12ppg, 2rpg and 2apg. BTW the lag on the game isn't that bad, after reading some posts in 2k forums I thought that this game is totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Played 21 games in the NBDL....still no call up.

Avg 8.2ppg 4.3rpg 2.2apg shooting 54%FG

I think the My Player is broken. Don't get too connected to your created player until they put out the patch.

For example, I'm still in the NBADL after 10 games as well. Every few games my NBA Insider guy comes and tells me I've been cut by the Warriors (the team I did my training camp with) and that I'll have to join the Energy (the team I'm already playing with). I have a feeling it is bugged and will never call me up to the pros. I'm averaging 18/9 on 55% and A+ teammate rating.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise#3
    Just started my player mode: 6 games in NBDL, averaging 12ppg, 2rpg and 2apg. BTW the lag on the game isn't that bad, after reading some posts in 2k forums I thought that this game is totally unplayable.

I think people complaining about lag play with the 2K camera view. At least that was the camera angle that lagged last year. I play with a sideline cam myself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Im still in the D League with my guy.

Im starting to get better stuff though in games, so I think I'll get a call up relatively soon.

I kinda quit with online. I seriously cant find a team Im good with. Im only really decent with the Bobcats, Raptors, and Warriors.

When Im not even good with the Suns, something is wrong

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

you guys must suck..i originaly made a scoring pg and took D-fish spot off the lakers..then i made a SG and im backing up michael redd on the bucks..havent playeed a single D-league game

Doubt I suck because the first time i tried My Player i completed the summer circuit and recieved no achievement. I created a 2nd My Player and completed the summer circuit and recieved an achievement. I did nothing different with either player besides change positions (PG and PF). I purposely with my 2nd player tried out for OKC team knowing the big men there should be easy to beat. I outplayed them all even Collison.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I think the My Player is broken. Don't get too connected to your created player until they put out the patch.

For example, I'm still in the NBADL after 10 games as well. Every few games my NBA Insider guy comes and tells me I've been cut by the Warriors (the team I did my training camp with) and that I'll have to join the Energy (the team I'm already playing with). I have a feeling it is bugged and will never call me up to the pros. I'm averaging 18/9 on 55% and A+ teammate rating.
    You could be right man. Like I logged onto my save file and I notice -1 for the drills completed option. Weird. I've played 24 games so far.

Yeah thats bugging me too.

And I want to get out of the D League to get away from my ****ty team and ****ty players and ****ty coach.

after playing 8 games in the d-league i got signed to a 10 day contract by the spurs

i was struggling in the d league to why the hell would i get called up?was avergaing 6ppg 6apg the weird thing is in my first game i played more minutes then tony parker

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    after playing 8 games in the d-league i got signed to a 10 day contract by the spurs

i was struggling in the d league to why the hell would i get called up?was avergaing 6ppg 6apg the weird thing is in my first game i played more minutes then tony parker

I'm jealous. Granted I love the idea of building your bball career from scratch. But I'm getting tired of hearing great game and no call up or anything. It got to the point where the 2k analysis said i gave up too many pts on defense and my man only scored 4 pts all f*cking game! Something gotta be wrong with this game.

And i'm coming off a performance where my performance grade was A+

Sidenote: Can i really complain if I'm coming off the bench? Wonder if maybe i need to win a starters job in the NBDL before wanting a call up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Yeah thats bugging me too.

And I want to get out of the D League to get away from my ****ty team and ****ty players and ****ty coach.
    Sometimes my team guns me out. Pisses me off...then i get a neg rating when i demand for the ball "Bad call for pass".

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

What positions are you guys playing with? I have played a ton of 2K hoops, but I cannot stick a jumper with my PG (pass first) to save my life. What is the best type of players to be able to put up some numbers? I get big assists, but that's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by RapsFan
    What positions are you guys playing with? I have played a ton of 2K hoops, but I cannot stick a jumper with my PG (pass first) to save my life. What is the best type of players to be able to put up some numbers? I get big assists, but that's pretty much it.
    I made mine an all around pg... I averaged 28ppg 6apg in the DC. 42 in a double ot game though...
    I got drafted by the spurs and going against Parker isnt easy(training camp.) So far i had a 14 and 11 game, and a 17 and 7 game.

my friend had his player in the D-League and got called up mid season.

Anyways I have noticed major problems with the game so far.
    1. Brook lopez airballed a wide open finger roll...as well as other centers
    2. The Fatigue is awful.
    3. Shooting on HOF difficulty is basically an automatic miss... i'm not used to having to play on allstar but... its the only way jumpshots go in.
    4. takes hours to find a ranked match.

Im going to get the draft combine thing soon just so I can get into the NBA.

And yes, Im amazingly lame for not having it already.

Fatigue is a problem? Or could it be people holding that RT button trying to speed/sprint down the court. I like how you have to be conscience of how you control your player. I dont like the whole run n gun antics of gamers. And by that I dont mean the offense that NBA teams run moreso a person getting the ball with whatever player and trying to beat you in a foot race. Thats not realistic. So to make others stop that? I enjoy how your fatigue has to be monitored closely. Lay off the RT and run normally, some guys are faster than others normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Im going to get the draft combine thing soon just so I can get into the NBA.

And yes, Im amazingly lame for not having it already.
    Waste of money imo