Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Nba 2k10

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: Nba 2k10

This is a freakin awesome game. Picked it up this weekend for PS3 and could barely get away from it. It'll take some time getting back in the NBA2K flow. I only just got back into the series last year with 2K9 for PC, before that I didn't play since 2K2 for Dreamcast.

Need to find some good sliders for single player though. Anyone using any good ones? So far I've just googled it and found these two from the same forum:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-bizcanos.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-sliders.html

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Is Association mode glitchy? Haven't tried it yet, been playing my player mode.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I think the My Player is broken. Don't get too connected to your created player until they put out the patch.

For example, I'm still in the NBADL after 10 games as well. Every few games my NBA Insider guy comes and tells me I've been cut by the Warriors (the team I did my training camp with) and that I'll have to join the Energy (the team I'm already playing with). I have a feeling it is bugged and will never call me up to the pros. I'm averaging 18/9 on 55% and A+ teammate rating.
    Ive asked this in the "My Player" forum, but do you happen to know if you can import/upload/or transfer your created player from "my player" mode into the association mode? Or is it strictly for the My Player mode? I mean the my player mode is fun and all but i like playing association mode where im the GM, can trade players, drafts rookies and try to build a championship team. If I could import my draft combine guy into association mode that would be great...if not then i might just have to create a player with the same moves,etc and just do it that way. I hope if there is a patch that they create a patch so that you can send your guy to the association mode. Cause my draft combine player made it the NBA and is playing for the NETS but its real frustrating with the SIM and not being able to have full control. It seems like the My Player mode is a completely different game then Assosication mode. There has to be a way to integrate the two somehow.

Some issues ive had with 2k other than the above are:
    1. Fatigue- players get tired to fast
    2. The gameplay seems very slow...definately a little lag in the play in comparison to 2k9

hope the patch fixes these problems as well

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Waste of money imo
    A waste of what, 5$...
    It was a good game, I was a rank 47 after the combine before I uploaded my player.

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    A waste of what, 5$...It was a good game, I was a rank 47 after the combine before I uploaded my player.
    Thats nice but you can pick a player given the right size that starts off at a 40. And in no time get to 47. Unless you want to gain all the achievements to add onto your gamerscore then pay the $5. But I dont see the point. Be able to change the settings? Pretty sure they will fix that for free. Unless you know they wont.

Making it to the NBA? i've yet to hear a guranteed version. My friend is currently abusing the NBDL starting and avg numbers like an All Star does in the NBA. And no call up. I know people with poor ratings than your 47 getting called up. And take me. 33 games in the NBDL before I get called up.

Save the $5 and put it towards GTA4 Ballad of Gay Tony.

Not dissing anyone who purchased or it plans too. Just saying I wouldnt.

Banned

patch coming out soon.. on tuesday they are revealing what's being fixed
    http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240069

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    patch coming out soon.. on tuesday they are revealing what's being fixed
    http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240069
    Bout time because I've given up with the online modes...team up, my crew, pick up game. I still play Team Up but its a bit lame that you get A teammate ratings and WIN yet nothing is recorded on my end. After game I go to the lobby and see that i'm a C grade? And I know I've won atleast 5 ranked matches playing Team Up.

It's so hard to play defense.................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Bout time because I've given up with the online modes...team up, my crew, pick up game. I still play Team Up but its a bit lame that you get A teammate ratings and WIN yet nothing is recorded on my end. After game I go to the lobby and see that i'm a C grade? And I know I've won atleast 5 ranked matches playing Team Up.
    ya online, offline, and regular gameplay has its fair share of problems/glitches.
    kinda good that in todays generation of console gaming, games can be fixed via patches. but also kinda sucks that the game was released not nearly 'polished' enough, although still good.
    im confident that in a couple of months with some patching and thoroughly tested sliders that the games enjoyability should increase immensely

So I was invited to Clippers camp, they cut me (LOL), played in the Dleague with the stampede for 8 games, picked up by the Grizz and finished the year with them. Had the option to stay or sign with the Cavs,Spurs, and Blazers. Signed with the Cavs and now 9 games into year 2.

I'm a 6'8 athletic SF at a 61. Playing 5 minute quarters, and a A- average.

damn i cant play any online games

no ranked,team up and even that option in my player mode where you play against other people created players

damn thing is so frustrating

Just ordered the game for xbox360.
    What are the problems with it? Did the patch solve them?

I usually hit open layups montaownedu's Avatar

I don't know if i'm missing something... but since i've started playing my player mode, during regular games I can't change my player. I am only allowed to use the point guard which is what my guy is in my player. Is this a glitch, or do I need to change some settings?

Quote Originally Posted by montaownedu
    I don't know if i'm missing something... but since i've started playing my player mode, during regular games I can't change my player. I am only allowed to use the point guard which is what my guy is in my player. Is this a glitch, or do I need to change some settings?

If your player is the PG then nothing is wrong. You're only allowed to control your guy. I'm not out of summer league yet, but it's a lot like Campus Legend on NCAA Football. You control only your guy.

Does anyone have good sliders for player vs. computer? HNIC's sliders in Operation Sports work good in player vs player (you have to create an equal "user" slider for it to work) but I really haven't found one which is good for 1 player games.