Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: OT: You Remember That Jane & Finch Chuckie Atkins Video? Here's Another One.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta

it's the truth, and I doubt you would smack me in real life
    I would...then take ur skateboard and attempt to ride it before fallin on my ass only to get up and smack you again.

Default Re: OT: You Remember That Jane & Finch Chuckie Atkins Video? Here's Another One.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    I think this is a parady, what do you think Sheed Gangsta, honestly these people in the video arn't the ones you see in Jane and Finch. Over there, there is a murder almost everyday, for no apperent reason, I think if you were to actually walk in Jane and Finch, I wouldn't say you wouldn't survive, but you wouldn't be as tough as your talking right now.
    I just pissed myself at the thought. Jane & Finch watch too much Boyz n da Hood.

NBA Superstar

This whole topic is silly. CityNews had all of those segments showing how unscary J&F is and how friendly the average person is.

If a neighbourhood has a family of terrorists living in it, is it suddenly Little Baghdad?lol

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
    No joke. In terms of gangsterism, Cambodia, or any 3rd world country > any "hood" in the USA.

owwwww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1RT5NBqBpY

I came across this sh*t again

The freshy guy turned his life around though. Know someone who knows his girlfriend and he was the valedictorian of his class and goes to university now. Still puts out that garbage FOB music though.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerRaider
    Remember a while back on Insidehoops, there was that Asian Chuckie Atkinz video from somewhere in Canada. Well, I guess they're back. Here you go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTVOwXtKphc

Funniest Part.