Thread: Twerk Team?

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Twerk Team?

Nonsense thread title, and descriptionless YouTube links??? I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with that user name. Good luck with this one.

lillil wayne
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Nonsense thread title, and descriptionless YouTube links??? I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with that user name. Good luck with this one.
    STFU queer

The thread title made perfect sense, and describe the links. Betty Butt is my favorite.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

they retired from Youtube a while ago. They are becoming more mainstream, already have been in a few obscure videos and some mags. Tons of naked pics of Miss Twerksum leaked, they're out there. I don't have them anymore, don't pm me.

I hate that in this new youtube/myspace/ super voyeuristic age you can become rich and famous for something so insignificant though

Serious playground baller Ball So Harden's Avatar

Ah, good old twerking before Miley tried to drag the beautiful dance through the mud. And lol and this guy not know what twerking was before white people.