Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: I Love Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    you posted this pic before on here months ago, stop bull****ting us, she ain't wearing that
    thats what she posted as her latest profile pic so i assume recycled costume, thats just me In life i always find its best to assume the best case scenario

Quote Originally Posted by BULLZ
    I bet they all have great personalities.
    Who gives a damn about personality on Halloween? If she puts out, she has a good personality.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson
    lol dont start **** for no reason man, dont playa hate this is ISH its all about peace and love brother. And incase you didnt realize it girls dont give a **** about looks when it comes to banging guys, havent you ever seen a real hot girl with a really ugly dude?
    yeah, but hippo isn't going to win any girls over with his personality either.
    and these ugly ass dudes banging hot chicks ur talking about are usually dudes that these hoes know really well, not random bouncers at the club. not calling hippo ugly cause i've never seen a pic of him but, the reason i'm hating is because i hate when dudes flex nuts here and don't back it up with pics atleast.

Learning to shoot layups

There are really only two groups of adults who like Halloween- girls who have a secret desire to dress slutty and guys who have a secret desire to dress in drag. I personally don't have a problem with either but just don't get why they don't just dress like that all the time.

5-time NBA All-Star

You guys should see the famous halloween block party here in Athens, Ohio. There are few like it, and with the mild weather expected tonight, there will be hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of scantily clad women dressed up as slutty (enter respectable profession here). Not that cold weather ever stopped any of them in the past from wearing next to nothing.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    You guys should see the famous halloween block party here in Athens, Ohio. There are few like it, and with the mild weather expected tonight, there will be hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of scantily clad women dressed up as slutty (enter respectable profession here). Not that cold weather ever stopped any of them in the past from wearing next to nothing.
    But u are tied down to a girl that u luv! Will you be disloyal tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    But u are tied down to a girl that u luv! Will you be disloyal tonight?
    No, but it never hurts to look.

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    No, but it never hurts to look.
    take secret camera phone pics!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan
    yeah, but hippo isn't going to win any girls over with his personality either.
    and these ugly ass dudes banging hot chicks ur talking about are usually dudes that these hoes know really well, not random bouncers at the club. not calling hippo ugly cause i've never seen a pic of him but, the reason i'm hating is because i hate when dudes flex nuts here and don't back it up with pics atleast.
    You don't know what personality I have. If your personality is exactly the same on here as it is in real life, then imo you're probably a boring person.

And who's to say the girl I bang tonight is a complete random?

You guys need to stop finding random instances to hate on certain posters. Spiteful people are usually cry babies. That's what girls really don't like. A little baby. Fact is, I'll get mine. You can post on ISH about why it won't happen.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Has anybody seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEaT6fNGOHw

It looks great.

Hellbound

Here's one more for right now, I have some last minute planning to do before tonight, so I'll try to return with more before I depart for the evening.

Also, you folks should stop worrying about hippos' sex life and post pictures of girls in slutty costumes. It's kind of off-putting and awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    You don't know what personality I have. If your personality is exactly the same on here as it is in real life, then imo you're probably a boring person.

And who's to say the girl I bang tonight is a complete random?

You guys need to stop finding random instances to hate on certain posters. Spiteful people are usually cry babies. That's what girls really don't like. A little baby. Fact is, I'll get mine. You can post on ISH about why it won't happen.
    i'm rooting for you tonight

Hellbound

goldenryan, please leave my thread for posting such nonsense. You've gone against the spirit of the holiday and frankly, disappointed me and everyone here. You have the ability to redeem yourself if you so choose.

I don't know what they're supposed to be, but oh well.