Banned

Default Re: AI is back son!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Kevin Martin was 1 foul away from 50.
    In 52mins

High School Starter LutherHeadJob's Avatar

Really simple.

The noobs have too many players thta need the ball to be effective.

Oj, Rudy, Zach and Gasol to a lesser extent are all black holes.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Maybe they were just trying to ease him into the lineup but you need every easy win you can get. For them to have a decent record, they have to win this game. But they didnt. If they learn from this, fine. But AI should have been playing because Carroll is a certified scrub and Conley has not been good since the last time he played with Oden. Look, I love Conley to death, but that layup and WTF was that shot he just took are unacceptable.

Good win for the Kings, but AI would have eaten Udrih alive given the chance. Conley just played into their hands. Literally. What was that layup where he was blocked on the fast break? SMH.
    Tell me about it. That play lost them the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherHeadJob
    Really simple.

The noobs have too many players thta need the ball to be effective.

Oj, Rudy, Zach and Gasol to a lesser extent are all black holes.
    Please, Black holes my ass. Rudy, mos def. OJ, a little. Gasol? No he can pass really well. Zach? Dude was ballin. He gets in great position and expects the ball. I dont call that a black hole because he was great post position anyways. AI was passing the ball around a little, he did get a little too greedy, but the first half he was pretty nice. Gay needs to be traded, imo. Miami or Cleveland, somewhere. He just likes to shoot some retarded shots. Top of the key, didnt take his dribble, about 18 secs left on the good ole' shot clock? Shoot.

I really believe they need to move Gay as well. Im not sure how he fits into this team now....too many players that want the ball....they could move him for some nice pieces if they do it correctly.

High School Starter LutherHeadJob's Avatar

Please, Black holes my ass. Rudy, mos def. OJ, a little. Gasol? No he can pass really well. Zach? Dude was ballin. He gets in great position and expects the ball. I dont call that a black hole because he was great post position anyways. AI was passing the ball around a little, he did get a little too greedy, but the first half he was pretty nice. Gay needs to be traded, imo. Miami or Cleveland, somewhere. He just likes to shoot some retarded shots. Top of the key, didnt take his dribble, about 18 secs left on the good ole' shot clock? Shoot.
    I agree you can't have both Gay and OJ on the same team, and i call Randolph a black hole because he puts up amazing stats yearly and his team never ever does well, what the stats don't show is his laziness on the other end of the court.

Zach is possibly the biggest black hole in the NBA, I was shocked when he joined the Noobs, i would rather develop the talented talls they have.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I really believe they need to move Gay as well. Im not sure how he fits into this team now....too many players that want the ball....they could move him for some nice pieces if they do it correctly.
    On a sidenote, I hardly recognize you without your avy.

Back on topic, Gay needs* to go. Dude is a ball hog to the fullest. He can score, but what else? With his expiring contract, Memphis could get a sh*tload of things for him. If they could get a Dahntay Jones type with another player for bench depth, they would be much better off.

*=emphasis.Extreme Emphasis.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherHeadJob
    I agree you can't have both Gay and OJ on the same team, and i call Randolph a black hole because he puts up amazing stats yearly and his team never ever does well, what the stats don't show is his laziness on the other end of the court.

Zach is possibly the biggest black hole in the NBA, I was shocked when he joined the Noobs, i would rather develop the talented talls they have.
    I agree about Gay. About Zach, he is really playing well, hustling. You cannot ask for any more from him and Gasol. They do have talented young big men on the bench, but we all know that these two are better, much better than what is sitting down. I think Randolph has changed this year and is really showing what he can do.
    Last edited by phoenix18; 11-03-2009 at 02:12 AM.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Hopefully AI will take Conley spot and start, Conley just isn't as good as AI plain and simple. This team has alot of talent, we just need to fix up some patches. We started off playing well both games this and the nuggets, then we let them into the game into the second quarter. We need to maintaint that intensity.

I am still optimstic about this team, haven't giving up hope, like most. We are 1-3 but can turn it around. Rudy Gay seemed to be playing for a contract now that he is a FA after this year seemed to be hitting the glass a little harder than usually, seem to much about getting his, hopefully that doesn't continue or we will be forced to trade him.

This is a disappointing loss, but it was Kevin Martin's day. That's something that Mayo needs to work on, he has trouble with guys that come off screens all day the Kevin Martin's, Rip Hamilton's, Ben Gordon's of the world. He excels against guys that have to just make a play w/o a screen like the Chauncey's, T-Mac's, Vince Carter's of the world. It really affects him offensively he doesn't have the energy to takeover a game down the stretch.

I would also like to see us give it down low to Gasol more, because the inside outside game with him and Mayo work's really well. At the end of the game we starting doing a lot of high pick and roll with Conley and Gay instead of feeding our beast.

We have the Warriors wed so hopefully we can get the W, before we have to play the Lakers friday and you know OJ Mayo is looking forward to that.
    Last edited by O.J A 6'4Mamba; 11-03-2009 at 02:18 AM.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Back on topic, Gay needs* to go. Dude is a ball hog to the fullest. He can score, but what else? With his expiring contract, Memphis could get a sh*tload of things for him. If they could get a Dahntay Jones type with another player for bench depth, they would be much better off.

You can say that for several players on the Grizzlies

That is how I figure it as well. I believe they can move him for some nice players that do the little things on a roster. Defensive minded players, rebounders, perhaps a shot blocker...I dont know, but they sure do not need anymore offense on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Rudy Gay seemed to be playing for a contract now that he is a FA after this year seemed to be hitting the glass a little harder than usually, seem to much about getting his, hopefully that doesn't continue or we will be forced to trade him.

I honestly believe that is simply his game. I havent seen much of anything else when Ive watched him play.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    You can say that for several players on the Grizzlies
    Not really. Gasol and Zach were grabbing boards and getting blocks. Gay had some rebounds tonight, but dude just doesnt pass. How the f*ck do you average 1.7 assists for your career? Seriously, how is that possible?

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Not really. Gasol and Zach were grabbing boards and getting blocks. Gay had some rebounds tonight, but dude just doesnt pass. How the f*ck do you average 1.7 assists for your career? Seriously, how is that possible?
    Yeah, I always hate when people call ZBo a blackhole. I was one of few Clipper fans who loved him here in LA and still want him on our team. Randolph has to be one of the best bigmen at faceup jumpers and is a beast on the offensive glass.

ESPECIALLY being as athletic and the position he plays? That stat is outrageous. He needs to learn to dish the ball!

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    ESPECIALLY being as athletic and the position he plays? That stat is outrageous. He needs to learn to dish the ball!
    Gay passed the ball to Mayo a total of 2 times this game and one was off an inbounds play. They need to learn how to work together fast. We can turn our season around if they would just play as one. Everybody else is on the same page. Can you imagine Pippen only passes Jordan the ball 2 times in a game. or Kobe passing it to Shaq twice. Drexler to the Dream etc etc. At least we are competiting unlike last year, but competiting isn't even we need some W's.