Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Default Re: Brandon Jennings scores 55 points in Bucks win over Warriors. Discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    You're going off reputation, not actual play this year.

The hornets ****ing suck, you need to understand this
    They suck because Chris Paul dribbles around for 20 seconds, and passes it to his shooters for bailout shots.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
    The thing is we don't have a pick next year and we're trying to lure LeBron. There was no reason whatsoever to go with the "safe" pick.

Walsh and D'Antoni are paid millions of dollars so they can spot that Jennings' risk outweighs his reward. Hill over Jennings may end up being worse then the Eddy Curry trade. And that would be a truly astonishing achievement.
    So because we passed on a guy who scored 50 points in a game, it's the biggest blunder in Franchise History? Seriously? I repeat Jamal Crawford has scored 50 points in a game. Jamal Crawford.

Default Re: Brandon Jennings scores 55 points in Bucks win over Warriors. Discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Okafor and Bogut are about equal honestly. Stats aren't everything.
    I know, I was just going to say I actually forget that Okafor is on the floor when I watch NO play, but decided to just post some stats. NO is HORRIBLE. There is no overstating this. When Peja and Posey are bricking more shots that Larry Hughes in the preseason, there is a prob. Then you have Bobby Brown? If the "dont be cruel" version actually played in the NBA, he would have the same retarded style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    So because we passed on a guy who scored 50 points in a game, it's the biggest blunder in Franchise History? Seriously? I repeat Jamal Crawford has scored 50 points in a game. Jamal Crawford.
    TONY DELK

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    They suck because Chris Paul dribbles around for 20 seconds, and passes it to his shooters for bailout shots.
    That's the system. West was happy to see Scott leave because he said he didn't run any plays. He just ran everything off CP's back off the options that open up after a pick. Horrible coach who relies upon having the best PG in the league for success.

Come touch it, Dave Knuck the Ficks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    You didn't think the Marbury experience affected their decision on whether or not they should draft a guy like Jennings did you?
    No, and if it did then Walsh is an idiot.

The problem with Marbury wasn't his inconsistent play or his non-existent defense or the way he antagonised the other players. The problem was that he was on the hook for 6 years and 100 million dollars and therefore could not be moved.

If Jennings had turned out to be a selfish cancer then there's still little harm done. It's quite easy to move or cut someone on a rookie deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    That's the system. West was happy to see Scott leave because he said he didn't run any plays. He just ran everything off CP's back off the options that open up after a pick. Horrible coach who relies upon having the best PG in the league for success.
    Well ya I agree with you, but I am just really mad at people blaming his teammates instead of the system. They are saying it like they are some ****in no name scrubs, shooters are always shooters no matter how old they get. I would blame CP3 and Byron Scott(he got fired) If I was them, not his teammates. He doesn't have the best supporting cast , but it certainly ain't so bad that he loses to the Knicks(Knicks are 1-9).
    Last edited by SAKOTXA; 11-15-2009 at 01:11 AM.

No, and if it did then Walsh is an idiot.

The problem with Marbury wasn't his inconsistent play or his non-existent defense or the way he antagonised the other players. The problem was that he was on the hook for 6 years and 100 million dollars and therefore could not be moved.

If Jennings had turned out to be a selfish cancer then there's still little harm done. It's quite easy to move or cut someone on a rookie deal.
    There's still plenty of time...

Other Guys who have scored 50 in a game

Chet Walker
    Nick Anderson
    Fred Brown
    Tony Delk
    Vernon Maxwell
    Michael Adams
    Kiki Vandeweghe
    Tracy Murray
    Dana Barros
    Willie Burton
    Joe Fulks
    Kelly Tripucka
    Walt Wesley
    John Williamson
    Geoff Petrie
    Purvis Short
    Mike Newlin
    Larry Kenon

Illustrious company. 50 Points in a Game as a rookie is impressive. Doesn't make this guy a "Superstar".

Local High School Star

Chet Walker
    Nick Anderson
    Fred Brown
    Tony Delk
    Vernon Maxwell
    Michael Adams
    Kiki Vandeweghe
    Tracy Murray
    Dana Barros
    Willie Burton
    Joe Fulks
    Kelly Tripucka
    Walt Wesley
    John Williamson
    Geoff Petrie
    Purvis Short
    Mike Newlin
    Larry Kenon

Illustrious company. 50 Points in a Game as a rookie is impressive. Doesn't make this guy a "Superstar".
    Someone's mad that the Knicks blew their first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    @ you. The Knicks might not have blown anything. Has hill even played yet? Talk about rushing to judgement when Jennings didnt even get guarded. GS played some horrible defense.

Come touch it, Dave Knuck the Ficks's Avatar

Chet Walker
    Nick Anderson
    Fred Brown
    Tony Delk
    Vernon Maxwell
    Michael Adams
    Kiki Vandeweghe
    Tracy Murray
    Dana Barros
    Willie Burton
    Joe Fulks
    Kelly Tripucka
    Walt Wesley
    John Williamson
    Geoff Petrie
    Purvis Short
    Mike Newlin
    Larry Kenon

That's awesome, now how many of those guys were in their rookie season when they did it?

Good High School Starter

Chet Walker
    Nick Anderson
    Fred Brown
    Tony Delk
    Vernon Maxwell
    Michael Adams
    Kiki Vandeweghe
    Tracy Murray
    Dana Barros
    Willie Burton
    Joe Fulks
    Kelly Tripucka
    Walt Wesley
    John Williamson
    Geoff Petrie
    Purvis Short
    Mike Newlin
    Larry Kenon

Hey now, Kiki Vandeweghe avg 29 points a game one year and was a 2x all star. He was a damn good scorer.

I can already sense the Love vs. Hate with Jennings. There is no in between.

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    I don't care in the slightest about the Knicks not picking Jennings up. We've missed out on talented players before and we'll miss out on talented players in the future. I'm just simply being realistic.

That's awesome, now how many of those guys were in their rookie season when they did it?
    If Jennings never scores 50 again in his career, will that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    Well ya I agree with you, but I am just really mad at people blaming his teammates instead of the system. They are saying it like they are some ****in no name scrubs, shooters are always shooters no matter how old they get. I would blame CP3 and Byron Scott(he got fired) If I was them, not his teammates. He doesn't have the best supporting cast , but it certainly ain't so bad that he loses to the Knicks(Knicks are 1-9).
    Posey is shooting 34.4% from the field.

Peja? 33.7%

Mo Pete? 34.1%

Only three hornet players have a scoring average in the double digits: Paul,West and Okafor. 23.6,15.4 and 10.7 respectively.