Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Are Whites Athletes Discriminated Against?

[QUOTE]There are no white starting cornerbacks in the NFL out of 64 players who start at that position. In fact, there are no white cornerbacks in the entire league. There are zero starting white tailbacks. No white running back has run for over 1,000 yards in nearly a quarter of a century. Only about five percent of starting wide receivers and safeties are white.

Has this amazing and now permanent disparity in a sport that whites have always loved and played so well come about solely because of "black supremacy" in athleticism? The NFL was integrated racially in the 1960s,

Default Re: Are Whites Athletes Discriminated Against?

LOL @ The Travis Jervey nut licking.

http://www.castefootball.us/forum/fo...=travis-jervey

A stormmfront-esque forum.

So they showed the starting lineups for the Eagles offense and the Skins defense so far. Two white starters for Philly and one paleface for the Blackskins. That makes 3 white starters and 19 black starters (they did not announce the starters for the Skins offense and Philly defense but it isn't much better).

So, no racism here. Nope - the NFL is strictly a colorblind meritocracy. Good thing they kept Rush Limbaugh from owning a small piece of the Rams. We wouldn't want any racism in the NFL. Gotta keep the good ol' boys network strong.

Not sure why you Caste Football extremists are so disgruntled and hostile to America's game. Obama should investigate you for un-American activities.
    LOL

I dont think there are many white guys who could compete and beat some some of the corners playing today, but then again I would suspect that coaches take shortcuts and there are some white guys who could have excelled at those positions if given a shot.. they probably need to be looked at better.. are there any college, or High School white corners who should be getting props currently?

if they are being discriminated against, it is mostly by white coaches and GMs.. the stereotypes of who can do what in football definitely weren't made up by a bunch of minorities..

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    LOL

I think they have punter and fg kicker on lock down still.

I would love to see a great white runningback. he would immediatly gain the support of every white person in the world

Quote Originally Posted by endorphins
    I would love to see a great white runningback. he would immediatly gain the support of every white person in the world
    Tim Tebow says hi.

A stormmfront-esque forum.
    just took a look at the web site and stormmfront-esque is a pretty accurate description of that site...

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

When I was playing basketball in high school, I know of coaches who on there scouting reports would place a dot next to any black player, especially if they knew little else about the player.

There's also a story about a kid who was a top HS RB who wound up in the MAC conference, I don't recall the school, but the kid led the nation in rushing in college as well, and slipped in the NFL draft too. I think he played for the Bears for a few years. Anyway, he's got a story about Bobby Bowden coming to recruit him, and telling him he looked great, but even he couldn't go back to a major program like Florida State with a white RB.

The thing is that it may start from the very beginning. If you've ever read Malcolm Gladwell's outliers, the opening chapter talks about the abundance of Canadian hockey players born in the first quarter of the year, in no small part because the cut off date for youth teams is Jan. 1. If youth coaches are "slotting" kids at 8, 9, 10 years old into positions based on race, and really at that age there isn't a lot to differentiate, as physical maturity hasn't really set in at all. Then those extra years of even menial instruction at that age can snowball over time, and combined with the usual slotting as players move upward in a program (the QB from the Jr team becomes the QB from the Sr team), it can really add up from the bottom up.

NBA Superstar

white players are infinitely more marketable at the pro levels.

not really buying this.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Tim Tebow says hi.
    I mean in the NFL. I would love to see Tebow succeed as a tailback but i'm not sure he will. I want to see a nasty white runningback. Like a white AP.

Are white sprinters discriminated against by the olympics too?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Are white sprinters discriminated against by the olympics too?

this pretty much sums it up.

5-time NBA All-Star

The reign of the white man ENDS STARTING NOW.