Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are Whites Athletes Discriminated Against?

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Are white sprinters discriminated against by the olympics too?

Jamaica has three in the race.

EDIT: Is Bolt's shoe untied???

LMAO.

He won an Olympic Race with his shoe untied.
    Last edited by phoenix18; 11-25-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    There's also a story about a kid who was a top HS RB who wound up in the MAC conference, I don't recall the school, but the kid led the nation in rushing in college as well, and slipped in the NFL draft too. I think he played for the Bears for a few years. Anyway, he's got a story about Bobby Bowden coming to recruit him, and telling him he looked great, but even he couldn't go back to a major program like Florida State with a white RB.
    Brock Forsey. That guy had a few 100 yard games in the NFL a few years ago on the Bears.

I thought Peyton Hillis would be a decent back as well, but he hasn't done much this season.

No. White athletes are not discriminated against. Black athletes are just better genetically engineered to be better runners and jumpers. It's as simple as that. For instance some breeds of horses are better runners than others usually. And that's simply just the way it is. It's just what nature chooses.

Banned

i think the problem for us whites is that naturally we are not as naturally as low in bodyfat . And that means a LOT in track and field.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Toby Gerhart will break this mold and become the next 1000 yard rushing white tailback in the NFL

Also black guys are just better athletes. Look at Shannon Brown, I never seen a white guy jump like that.

And I never seen a white guy who is like 5'10 220 pounds and can run a 4.2 40.

If one ever does that, he would be in the NFL.

sergiorodriguez

Why are there so many polynesians in the NFL, compared to the relatively low population of polynesians in the world? is the NFL unfairly favoring polynesians? Nope, they are just flat out amazing athletes on the whole, and genetically superior to every race.

NBA sixth man of the year

Toby Gerhart will be "converted" to a FB in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    ...it may start from the very beginning. If you've ever read Malcolm Gladwell's outliers...Then those extra years of even menial instruction at that age can snowball over time, and combined with the usual slotting as players move upward in a program (the QB from the Jr team becomes the QB from the Sr team), it can really add up from the bottom up.

i'd agree with that theory (gladwell).

The White Man used to breed black slaves like dogs. Strong black males and strong black females had children and the weak did not. Now we have our Lebron James (he's also on roids) and our APs.

Underdog

It depends on what you mean by "athletes." I agree, there are few white football players, basketball players, and sprinters, but aren't gymnasts, swimmers, divers, weight lifters, and wrestlers also athletes?

LOL at "it is clear that whites are as good if not better athletes than blacks." And they back this up by stating that whites win over 90% of medals at the WINTER Olympics. Well no ****, what ****ing other race does anything in the damn winter olympics? The number is down to 70% of medal winners being white for the Summer Olympics, the actual Olympics, the one where sports relevant to football athleticism take place. And of course they do not take into account which sports the whites are winning medals in (hint: guess which race wins all the running medals, the ones which might have relevance to football?).

I sense some racist butthurtness.

Anyways, blacks are naturally faster, longer limbed, better jumpers, and better natural athletes overall when it comes down to it. We can pretend that isn't true, but it is and you know it. Also, they have street hunger. A lot of white dudes grow up as suburban wusses or fatasses these days, the economy is open to them, and they can always fall back on their parents for money. If a black dude in football doesn't make the NFL, it's back to the ghetto and the dead-end job/drug dealing.

I'm sorry, that's a generalization, but seriously, if the white dudes were good enough at defensive and running positions, the schools are not going "systematically not recruit them." Believe it or not, D1 schools care about winning and winning alone, as do NFL teams. It's a ridiculous claim (and one totally unsupported by evidence from what I read).

Again, if there is a huge disparity between the number of blacks and whites at a position or group of similar positions, the white dudes should be trying to be better if they want to get recruited to big schools and drafted to the NFL. There is no pro-black conspiracy, unless you consider evolution making some blacks athletically superior to anyone else, and schools/pro teams recruiting them accordingly in order to win, to be a conspiracy.

I'm probably taking this too seriously. Sorry.
    Last edited by A.M.G.; 11-25-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Looked at that site a little more, and good god do they have a rod up their ass. They really don't like black people.

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    LOL at "it is clear that whites are as good if not better athletes than blacks." And they back this up by stating that whites win over 90% of medals at the WINTER Olympics. Well no ****, what ****ing other race does anything in the damn winter olympics? The number is down to 70% of medal winners being white for the Summer Olympics, the actual Olympics, the one where sports relevant to football athleticism take place. And of course they do not take into account which sports the whites are winning medals in (hint: guess which race wins all the running medals, the ones which might have relevance to football?)
    First of all, 70%>50% still.
    Second of all, who said anything about football? The title the thread is "Are Whites Athletes Discriminated Against?"

That said, there is no conspiracy - certain races are better at certain skills in certain sports.

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.

Anyways, blacks are naturally faster, longer limbed, better jumpers, and better natural athletes overall when it comes down to it. We can pretend that isn't true, but it is and you know it. Also, they have street hunger. A lot of white dudes grow up as suburban wusses or fatasses these days, the economy is open to them, and they can always fall back on their parents for money. If a black dude in football doesn't make the NFL, it's back to the ghetto and the dead-end job/drug dealing.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

i don't really care. black people are usually more athletic, so of course a college is gonna look for black athletes. black people still gotta fight through racism to get through the corporate ladder, it's only fair whites have to fight to get into top positions in sports.

and if a white person really is an elite athlete, they'll come through in the end. (i.e steve nash, larry bird, dirk nowitzki)

Quote Originally Posted by HAzE024
    First of all, 70%>50% still.
    Second of all, who said anything about football? The title the thread is "Are Whites Athletes Discriminated Against?"

That said, there is no conspiracy - certain races are better at certain skills in certain sports.

Yeah, that was pretty racist. But it's what TV tells me. If black people don't succeed in either professional sports or entertainment, it's back to the ghetto with them. And if TV is wrong, I don't want to be right.