Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Crazed nutcase. If my posts anger you, don't respond or read me Poodle Bark's Avatar

Default Did Dwyane Wade even train this offseason?

Dude just appears to have repressed this year. Either that or he's not happy with the core around him.

43% from the field

23% 3p%

Seriously?

Dude isnt even a top-5 player year. Hell, Jennings is playing better with comparable talent.

What's going on? Too much partying with his girlfriend, eh?

Default Re: Did Dwyane Wade even train this offseason?

Who knows,
    hes not the Wade were all used to seeing.

Very good NBA starter

By midseason things will look different. He started off slow last year too.

Crazed nutcase. If my posts anger you, don't respond or read me Poodle Bark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    By midseason things will look different. He started off slow last year too.
    Not this slow. He's just not the player he's been in the past. Dude's game has changed.

Someone call me if they find Wade's heart, because he sure hasn't been playing with it this season. It's been extremely frustrating watching as a die hard Heat fan, knowing that if he was up to scratch we could have been in a better position.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Someone call me if they find Wade's heart, because he sure hasn't been playing with it this season. It's been extremely frustrating watching as a die hard Heat fan, knowing that if he was up to scratch we could have been in a better position.
    I think he's still ticked at Riley. And I dont blame him. The organization will have wasted two years of his prime for cap space in '10.

If the organization doesnt want to get serious to win, why should Wade?

Wade is conservin' himself so that hes ready to play full on for whatever other team he hookz up with in the summer of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Life
    Wade is conservin' himself so that hes ready to play full on for whatever other team he hookz up with in the summer of 10
    I honestly don't believe that is to far fetched, because it honestly looks like that on the court; like he doesn't care.
    I hope I'm wrong because he is a great player, and just needs to find some form.

This. Hence why the dude is jacking four three pointers a game.

I think Riley overplayed his hand here.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Bark
    I think he's still ticked at Riley. And I dont blame him. The organization will have wasted two years of his prime for cap space in '10.

If the organization doesnt want to get serious to win, why should Wade?
    this is true.

ArizaAttack24
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

You can only hope so, If you are a Heat fan. Phenomenal NBA Player. You don't want him to take the same path McGrady, Carter and Sheed have taken.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizaAttack24
    You can only hope so, If you are a Heat fan. Phenomenal NBA Player. You don't want him to take the same path McGrady, Carter and Sheed have taken.

The question is: Can he realistically find a location with cap space and a better winning position than the Heat? Yo, bout dat.. I aint' so sure.

don't kill yourself. wade is badass, just give him some time.

I mean its not exactly terrible. 7-5 with Wade dropping 28-5-5... Though the thing is, everyone knows he can do better, and that's all we want as Heat fans. And I've been reassured several times that he's a slow starter, so maybe I'm worrying too much, though it didn't appear this way last year is all.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I mean its not exactly terrible. 7-5 with Wade dropping 28-5-5... Though the thing is, everyone knows he can do better, and that's all we want as Heat fans. And I've been reassured several times that he's a slow starter, so maybe I'm worrying too much, though it didn't appear this way last year is all.
    The way he plays the game has changed. He's far less aggressive. Settles for long jumpers and three pointers.

He's playing more like a prime Vince Carter rather than a prime Wade.

You gotta look at reality. Why should Wade just his ass taking it to the hole 82 games just to get eliminated in the first round due to a lack of manpower? Particularly when you told the front office what you wanted during the summer?

Did you see him after the Hawks series? Dude was gassed. And what did Riley to make the situation better?

Sat on his ass with cap space and trade proposals and did nothing.

Not fair to Wade. If anything, Riley is taking him for granted.