Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Saturday night Greg Oden injured left knee, needs surgery, season likely over

this is a pIss'er ..

To young , to big , and to injury prone...

He'll have a career , but even Oden knows now , this isn't good

Default Re: Saturday night Greg Oden injured left knee, needs surgery, season likely over

damn that sucks. look at bynum though, 2 injuries to his knees and he has come back strong for a long time hopefully. Oden might just do the same.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Greg Oden's athleticism

well blazers you officially fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]ed up

College star

Quote Originally Posted by mbash721
    To call Oden a bust is ridiculous.

It really is a shame how unlucky he has been in getting injured, but the talent is all there. Oden has proved that he can be a dominant center, and he'll just have another setback that he will have to overcome.
    What would you call anfernee hardaway and grant hill? they certainly weren't successful

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I was in Hawaii over the weekend so I just found out about Oden 10 minutes ago. Now I'm depressed......

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    What would you call anfernee hardaway and grant hill? they certainly weren't successful
    I wouldn't call them busts. Their careers were disappointing, but my definition of bust is somebody with high expectations that couldn't prove that they were at least NBA starting caliber.

7-time NBA All-Star

Physically this latest injury probably won't alter Oden's ability much at 21/22 years old, but it does confirm that he's injury prone. Who knows what will happen though? He still has enourmous potential and it's not impossible for him to overcome this injury. Look at Grant Hill.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    Greg Oden is 21 years old. Sure he has had major injuries, but he can always come back from them. He has proven, while he's been healthy, to be a dominant center.

It's a shame how all of this has to happen to a GREAT person like Oden. There really aren't many player that are as nice and down to earth as Greg Oden, and it really is a shame that all of this has to happen to someone like him. Can't wait to see him get back out there next year.

Damn, you have to feel for the guy. I sincerely hope he becomes more durable (it seems like his bones and cartilage are as prematurely aged as his face?) and can have a decent career.

I don't know if he needs more calcium or something, or if he just needs to slim down a bunch. But it looks more and more like he will always be injury prone no matter what he does, and because of that he will never live up to being drafted #1 overall.

7-time NBA All-Star

Slimming down is essential for Oden. He was 257 pounds at the 2007 pre-draft camp, he should try to get down to that range.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Slimming down is essential for Oden. He was 257 pounds at the 2007 pre-draft camp, he should try to get down to that range.
    he definitely lost a ton of weight from last year to this year. i remember watching some of his summer workout footage of him actually being able to run baseline to baseline pretty quickly. and he did not look like that last year. greg seems like a good guy, i really hope his confidence isn't shot though cause that would be a bigger killer than his injuries.

Banned

lmao greg oden got injured again.

come on guys you know you have the same feeling too. and dont quote me on some bs about having class. when bynum went down i swear the same blazer fans were using the same damn emotes. just returning the favor. **** that franchise.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ashar008

come on guys you know you have the same feeling too. and dont quote me on some bs about having class. when bynum went down i swear the same blazer fans were using the same damn emotes. just returning the favor. **** that franchise.
    LOL FAKERS FANS

"He kept apologizing to us when he was getting dragged off the court,'' said teammate Brandon Roy. "He felt he let us down.''

Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by ashar008

This Blazer fan felt sorry for Bynum and his fans, so thanks for being a douche.