Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Shogon...?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Maybe he's hittin the christian chick and she told him computers are tools of the devil.
    J/J
    If his house really got robbed, tough luck, hopefully you got house insurance.
    Shogon doesnt have a HOUSE he has a ROOM.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

I hope he's far away from a computer. Kid never even left the house. He would just sit at the computer roffling and loloing. He probably went out and got a haircut a crisp pair of jeans and a polo shirt and met a girl or at least some real life people. GOOD FOR HIM.

Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite. Take away his computer. He's wasting the best years of his life away on ish.

Banned

I just rang up shogon, he said that his house got robbed and somebody stole his computer. I will be collecting money for him so he can buy a new computer.So anybody wishing to help out a fellow ISHer can send money to me and I'll pass it on. Thankyou.
    except he's online right now...

Banned

Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite.
    when did I get an OVERBITE? this is a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    I hope he's far away from a computer. Kid never even left the house. He would just sit at the computer roffling and loloing. He probably went out and got a haircut a crisp pair of jeans and a polo shirt and met a girl or at least some real life people. GOOD FOR HIM.

Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite. Take away his computer. He's wasting the best years of his life away on ish.

That literally had me rollin.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    That's my pet annoyance. I hate whe npeople say kid. Don't you realsie that Shogun is like 27 or something and you're 18?

It's ok when GOBB says it cause he's actually old.

GeeWiz best years was in his mothers stomach. Worst days started when the doctor smacked him on the ass and GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor smacked him again, GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor turned to the nurse and asked what gives? Nurse replied "He likes it *turns GeeWiz around showing he was aroused*".

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

GeeWiz best years was in his mothers stomach. Worst days started when the doctor smacked him on the ass and GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor smacked him again, GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor turned to the nurse and asked what gives? Nurse replied "He likes it *turns GeeWiz around showing he was aroused*".
    ...Guy was homo before he could see a thing.

Banned

I don't get it.

edit: OOH its a gay joke, my bad. good one? yes becaue infants have erections and sexual orientation. golf clap.

you sexist prick, the doctor could have been a woman.

your joke falls flat.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Local High School Star

when did I get an OVERBITE? this is a new one.
    Nerdy kids tend to have overbites?

Guys geewiz has already dropped his ballsss.....To bad his dad picked them up off the floor right away

Shoguns mom put him in a straight jacket and sat him right next to the computer, the ultimate torture.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Doesn't Wiz remind you of one of those guys who you really can't stand in real life? Those know it all types who always finish your sentences with wrong answers?

TMOGE: "Yeah, I was thinking about going"
    WIZ interrupting :"To the grocery store right?"
    TMOGE: "No, the mall...I needed to get"
    WIZ: interrupting : "A CD which one you picking up? I bet I know alot about them"
    TMOGE: "No, a pair of pants...the other pair I have"
    WIZ: interrupting: Ripped right? That happens to me all the time. Doing a cartwheel and SPLIT, pants no good no more. I've gotten better though, you need lessons? I'm probably the best in the whole world, maybe even the whole city"
    TMOGE: No, they fit fine, it's just that"
    WIZ interrupting: "You don't like the color? I used to hate the color of my jeans, but I like all colors now. I'm a pretty easy dude to please"
    TMOGE: "Gotdamnit, will you let me fini!"
    WIZ interrupting :" Get a move on? I aint stopping you. It's you who wanted to be in my presence not the other way around, yeah I hopped your fence and hung out in your backyard till you woke up, but I don't see you ever jumping a fence and if you did it wouldn't be as good as me"

*sound of bifocals getting cracked on a face. OVERBITE FIXED*

PROBLEM SOLVED. ISH makeover complete.
    Last edited by TMacsOneGoodEye; 10-30-2006 at 12:56 AM.

Even worse: she took a picture of the incident, placed it on the Internet and declared it "royalty free". Pwnz0red.

Banned

Nerdy kids tend to have overbites?
    that isn't really true, and to be fair, nerdy kids also tend to own large corporations when they grow up. its a game of give or take.

TMOGE, where do you get your material from?