Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Shogon...?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

this forum is full of logical fallacies. Oversimplification fallacies to be specific.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    that isn't really true, and to be fair, nerdy kids also tend to own large corporations when they grow up. its a game of give or take.
    Well, to be fair those nerds that end up owning huge corporations don't spend their time racking up 3,000+ posts in 4 months on a message board.

They do other things like reading engineering magazines.

You don't have that kind of time what with your ISH addiction and all. Guess it's postwhore with an overbite for you. Could be worse, alot worse....probably.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    TMOGE, where do you get your material from?
    Family guy.

why live??

edit: OOH its a gay joke, my bad. good one? yes becaue infants have erections and sexual orientation. golf clap.
    Infants do have erections. As soon as the male geniltalia starts developing, the male starts having erections.

Banned

you know what I noticed Tmacs? you put a lotta bravado and effort behind your little.. whatever these are, but nothing you say actually makes sense. nobody seems to realize this. its weird. I keep wanting to say "you know what, I'll give you credit tmacs, that was pretty good/funny," but I honestly can't. nothing you say is funny. and you're so.. insistent that it is. i want to try and mend fences but i just can't do it, because I really just can't stand you at all. what you posted was not funny, nor sensical. it was bitter and mean, and you've been giving me one of these every week since about 3 months ago. they're always the same and they're never good.

I kinda treat our little.. shall we say hatred of each other lightly, especially now that the feud is so damn old and done with. I mention you in threads just because its a little, inside joke of sorts, we hate each other, its a fact of life, have fun with it. but you.. are a different story. youve always got an essay to write about how horrible I am, then the next week you're saying how I'm one of the best posters on the site. make up your mind. and lighten up. when did it become you were the one who needed to chill out? always thought I was the nerd. what happened?

haha I don't hate you. I just find you annoying and you post so much it's impossible to just ignore you.

But you know you're annoying, you do it to us on purpose.

I don't hate you. That's a strong word. You're the little brother who always hangs around and irritates you and you can't shake him.

GeeWiz is getting roasted again.

I can see GeeWiz falling in love with a hoe and still not getting laid. And no her forcing your face between her legs to munch away aint getting laid bruh. You're techically tasting more than her ****. You're tasting the HOOD's WOOD if you get what I mean.

GeeWiz *comes up for air* "This has a...a..sausage tang to it. I likes tho *munches away*

ILL

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    hope he's far away from a computer. Kid never even left the house. He would just sit at the computer roffling and loloing. He probably went out and got a haircut a crisp pair of jeans and a polo shirt and met a girl or at least some real life people. GOOD FOR HIM.

Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite. Take away his computer. He's wasting the best years of his life away on ish.

Doesn't Wiz remind you of one of those guys who you really can't stand in real life? Those know it all types who always finish your sentences with wrong answers?

TMOGE: "Yeah, I was thinking about going"
    WIZ interrupting :"To the grocery store right?"
    TMOGE: "No, the mall...I needed to get"
    WIZ: interrupting : "A CD which one you picking up? I bet I know alot about them"
    TMOGE: "No, a pair of pants...the other pair I have"
    WIZ: interrupting: Ripped right? That happens to me all the time. Doing a cartwheel and SPLIT, pants no good no more. I've gotten better though, you need lessons? I'm probably the best in the whole world, maybe even the whole city"
    TMOGE: No, they fit fine, it's just that"
    WIZ interrupting: "You don't like the color? I used to hate the color of my jeans, but I like all colors now. I'm a pretty easy dude to please"
    TMOGE: "Gotdamnit, will you let me fini!"
    WIZ interrupting :" Get a move on? I aint stopping you. It's you who wanted to be in my presence not the other way around, yeah I hopped your fence and hung out in your backyard till you woke up, but I don't see you ever jumping a fence and if you did it wouldn't be as good as me"

*sound of bifocals getting cracked on a face. OVERBITE FIXED*

PROBLEM SOLVED. ISH makeover complete.

T-Mac is on fire lately. Laying it down like Ghostface or something.

Gobb better "step your game up". T-Mac is coming for ya.

The genuinely hurt responses from Gee-Wiz merely top it all off... you must have seen some high school movies by this point Wiz, take some notes on how to deal with it. May I recommend "Lucas"?

Banned

I don't hate you. That's a strong word. You're the little brother who always hangs around and irritates you and you can't shake him.
    youre just mad your balls don't hang low

Banned

Darius describe to me what Tmacsonegoodeye semen tastes like.

"Screw you guys! Let's see whos laughing in 10 years when the girls you guys are having sex with are fat and my praying matis's are thriving in their new terrarium. Touching girls is gross. I'd rather hold 7 tarantulas than 1 female breast. Gimme a rolly polly over a ******, gimme a scent of a stink bug over the scent of pantene pro v anyday!!! Grrrrosss! "

Banned

no, but seriously, guys, don't be afraid to speak up.

doesn't anyone else but me realize that this guy really isn't funny, recycles material, and usually doesn't make any sense?

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by TMOGE
    TMOGE: "Yeah, I was thinking about going"
    WIZ interrupting :"To the grocery store right?"
    TMOGE: "No, the mall...I needed to get"
    WIZ: interrupting : "A CD which one you picking up? I bet I know alot about them"
    TMOGE: "No, a pair of pants...the other pair I have"
    WIZ: interrupting: Ripped right? That happens to me all the time. Doing a cartwheel and SPLIT, pants no good no more. I've gotten better though, you need lessons? I'm probably the best in the whole world, maybe even the whole city"
    TMOGE: No, they fit fine, it's just that"
    WIZ interrupting: "You don't like the color? I used to hate the color of my jeans, but I like all colors now. I'm a pretty easy dude to please"
    TMOGE: "Gotdamnit, will you let me fini!"
    WIZ interrupting :" Get a move on? I aint stopping you. It's you who wanted to be in my presence not the other way around, yeah I hopped your fence and hung out in your backyard till you woke up, but I don't see you ever jumping a fence and if you did it wouldn't be as good as me"

*sound of bifocals getting cracked on a face. OVERBITE FIXED*
    Simply one of the best roastings in ISH history.

why live??

doesn't anyone else but me realize that this guy really isn't funny, recycles material, and usually doesn't make any sense?
    I'm sorry bud, but when you get your ass spanked, you probably wont find it funny.

How the hell does a Shogun topic become a ripping on geeWiz15?

@the guy with a family guy avatar saying "I'M" not funny.

geeWiz done gone and got emotional again. He's gonna crash and burn face first into his pillow crying in t-minus 12 minutes.

Let the countdown begin!