Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Leaving.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    And I never understood the whole "messageboard" argument. You're making fun of me posting on a message board, on a message board. I could understand your side if we were boys, hanging out at the bar, and I'm singled out because I post a lot on forums, and you don't. But here you are, posting on a message board, making fun of me for posting on a message board.

How ironical get you get?

And what makes it even weirder, is that you claim you're one person, and that's your only account, and you decide to come out of lurk status when I made my thread about CGI, follow me around for what? A week? To spend hours photo shopping and posting and attacking a single person for what it seems, no reason. Bored around the holidays I assume. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. It's just...

...weird.

I mean, if you're telling the truth about everything, that you're just one person with one original account, registered over three years ago, barely posted in that time-span, mostly a lurker, then what's really more pathetic? Me, who spends a lot of time on here doing what I do, or someone who is never on, who says he has a life, spends all the time he did doing what you did. Just in this past week, countless hours of posting, photo-shopping, following me around responding and quoting me in every single thread I participated in. Am I really more pathetic than you? Really?

Plain and simple, what you did was really weird and kind of disturbing once you think about it.

But that all depends on you telling the truth and not being an alt account like you say. I seriously hope you are an alt account, though. Because if not...

now that you put it that way. it has been weird
    Through your eyes, it's all very random. I'm anonymous, and you don't know who the f*ck I am. So, i'll explain.

One day, I visit this site and glance over and notice that
    a group of regulars here started a thread on a project that one of my peers launched and insulted it. I find a lot of regulars here to be obnoxious and start to f*ck around w/them. You're not the only one

A couple weeks later, some poster who has spent the past couple years becoming a regular on this message board criticizes a product that I labored on for the past year (you're not the regular and my work isn't in CGI).

One in ten Americans utilize said product on a monthly basis, which deems the project launch a success, so I shouldn't really care what anyone here thinks, but I f*cked around with the aforementioned regular, anyway. Like, I said, you're not the only one

Enter your CGI thread w. its overwhelming generalization.
    It doesn't help that the creator of the obnoxious thread has a picture of the Pats in his avatar.

Also, MBell, another regular I severely dislike, turns out to be a manatee and purports that the tormentor/regular is another fat guy.
    I find this to be very funny and fu*k with said tormentor/regular (you).

Anyway, there it is. I'm done in your domain of the off-topic forum.
    Continue, as you have, to enjoy this website.

Blu Ray

LOL, awesome. I understand dude, no feelings caught here. What's the product, though?

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux

LOL, awesome. I understand dude, no feelings caught here. What's the product, though?

the first product (not the one I worked on) is another basketball website.

i like my anonymity, so i'll leave it at that.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by asd
    the first product (not the one I worked on) is another basketball website.

i like my anonymity, so i'll leave it at that.
    Whoops, didn't see this earlier. LOL, no problem dude, have a good holiday. Twas fun while it lasted.