Default Newest Featurette on Avatar / Pandora (narrated by Sigourney Weaver)

Default Re: Newest Featurette on Avatar / Pandora (narrated by Sigourney Weaver)

Whether it is worth the $300 mil or so that it took to produce it remains to be seen but the technology really does produce breath-taking images. The floating land masses in the movie look incredible.

Default Re: Newest Featurette on Avatar / Pandora (narrated by Sigourney Weaver)

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Whether it is worth the $300 mil or so that it took to produce it remains to be seen but the technology really does produce breath-taking images. The floating land masses in the movie look incredible.

I read the final total was $400 million... and it's getting good reviews BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    I read the final total was $400 million... and it's getting good reviews BTW.
    Daayum. It does look like a ****ing great movie. Im gonna have to go see it in theaters to get the full experience. I wonder if the movie will be able to make a good enough profit considering the expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Daayum. It does look like a ****ing great movie. Im gonna have to go see it in theaters to get the full experience. I wonder if the movie will be able to make a good enough profit considering the expense.
    I expect it to break Box Office Records.

We will see.

(Maybe not opening weekend records... but by the end of January this movie will have made some serious cash)

89% Rotten Tomatoes!

Banned

i think this movie is just a whole charade to make us feel bad for native americans.

Quote Originally Posted by ashar008
    i think this movie is just a whole charade to make us feel bad for native americans.
    +1

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Looks gay, like a mix of nemo and terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    Looks gay, like a mix of nemo and terminator.
    says WhySoInsecure

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Hey Dooms?

Are you in? to playing with us becase we need one more player.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus
    says WhySoInsecure
    you obviously don't get the gimmick.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Hey Dooms?

Are you in? to playing with us becase we need one more player.

visually it's stunning, even in a Youtube window. I might go see this just for the eye candy.