Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Worst date ever (bodybuilding forum)

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Who the hell pisses in a bottle?
    Me.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Me.
    Hope your joking

soundcloud->solarcism

I beg her not too... but she loses her patience and then opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks. There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect *****, left over fecal residue on my ass,large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can... I was so ****ing embarassed... I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "wtf did you do???"...

Very good NBA starter

Honestly I can't see how anyone can hate on Malodrex, his video threads are epic.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    how come we don't get cool stuff like that.

and that thread got me kicked out of my final exam i was laughing so damn hard, good thing i was done
    It's well known that ISH is very primitive when it comes to forum features. Not only is there piss poor moderating, every feature is in it's most basic form. I mean seriously, we can't even look up other members posts/topics? What kind of **** is that. There's a reason that every other highly populated off topic forum trumps this ****.

Just sayin'.

It's well known that ISH is very primitive when it comes to forum features. Not only is there piss poor moderating, every feature is in it's most basic form. I mean seriously, we can't even look up other members posts/topics? What kind of **** is that. There's a reason that every other highly populated off topic forum trumps this ****.

Just sayin'.
    I dont think other forums come close to what ISH has or else we wouldnt be coming back for more. We could most definitely use some more features though. We cant even look up OUR OWN posts/threads. If that was in place, it would be all good.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    I dont think other forums come close to what ISH has or else we wouldnt be coming back for more. We could most definitely use some more features though. We cant even look up OUR OWN posts/threads. If that was in place, it would be all good.
    No way man. I've been on dozens of forums in my internet career and am still on several now (bodybuilding.com included) and ISH has the least quality threads of all of them. I think it's mostly because of the posters though. I'd guess the average age in the other forums is like 23-25 whereas here I'd say it's closer to 15-17. Add in the poor moderating and it's just like a ****ing high school cafeteria. We can do better.

Furthermore, why the hell can't we even make polls?

Thread abuser

No way man. I've been on dozens of forums in my internet career and am still on several now (bodybuilding.com included) and ISH has the least quality threads of all of them. I think it's mostly because of the posters though. I'd guess the average age in the other forums is like 23-25 whereas here I'd say it's closer to 15-17. Add in the poor moderating and it's just like a ****ing high school cafeteria. We can do better.

Your mother must be so proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    Your mother must be so proud of you.
    Boo!!

I guess my forum experiences have sucked. I have been on some good one's, but the average age was probably 30. I felt like I was posting in a virtual retirement home. There was just a disconnect. It was like an episode of family guys with vague 80's/70's references that I did not understand.

Some of them were good too.

IGN was the worst.

Pm me a list of the sites you post on.

Boo!!

I guess my forum experiences have sucked. I have been on some good one's, but the average age was probably 30. I felt like I was posting in a virtual retirement home. There was just a disconnect. It was like an episode of family guys with vague 80's/70's references that I did not understand.

Some of them were good too.

IGN was the worst.

Pm me a list of the sites you post on.
    I'm on a few BMW forums which are my favorite, Nikesb and niketalk which get old because there's so much stupid slang and everyone acts 'rags to riches', and then just random forums that I don't post often on but just read. The key is to find whatever you like and then find the biggest forum for that. Small forums are terrible because there's not enough diversity. Car forums always have awesome on and off topic forums and there's even little rivalries between the different car manufacturer forums

Just sayin'.
    yelp, that is bull-sh!t. i just realized you couldn't do this the other week. perhaps we should start a thread demanding the chance and jeff will listen like he did about uping the pm box limit.

I'm on a few BMW forums which are my favorite, Nikesb and niketalk which get old because there's so much stupid slang and everyone acts 'rags to riches', and then just random forums that I don't post often on but just read. The key is to find whatever you like and then find the biggest forum for that. Small forums are terrible because there's not enough diversity. Car forums always have awesome on and off topic forums and there's even little rivalries between the different car manufacturer forums
    Which BMW forum are you on? I post on Bimmmerforums because I have always loved them ever since I was a kid.Plus the fact that my first car was a BMW(Badass, but a POS). Its funny that you mention that because I actually looked at a Volkswagen forum and they would always talk negatively about Honda's. They would always call them ricers, not matter what. I also post on GTplanet, which is a granturismo forum where people can talk about the games, cars in real life, and off topic stuff. I wonder around sportbike sites because I always have that itch to ride a motorcycle. I have a feeling its one of those things I will be doing when I am 40.

Which BMW forum are you on? I post on Bimmmerforums because I have always loved them ever since I was a kid.Plus the fact that my first car was a BMW(Badass, but a POS). Its funny that you mention that because I actually looked at a Volkswagen forum and they would always talk negatively about Honda's. They would always call them ricers, not matter what. I also post on GTplanet, which is a granturismo forum where people can talk about the games, cars in real life, and off topic stuff. I wonder around sportbike sites because I always have that itch to ride a motorcycle. I have a feeling its one of those things I will be doing when I am 40.
    Been a member on bimmerforums since '05 and another one called e46fanatics.

Been a member on bimmerforums since '05 and another one called e46fanatics.
    e46? I had an e36.

I love the e46 M3 though. That is my favorite BMW of all time. Well, second. I would jizz my pants everytime I see an e39 M5.

I like bimmerforums. They are very,very knowledgeable over there. I actually used one of their how to's to fix my window.