Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: THE Official Charlie Z will Destroy Andrew Hartley April 24 THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

YEH! How'd you get unbanned! ISH HATERS CAN'T KEEP Z-TRAIN DOWN

NBA FAN

Default Re: THE Official Charlie Z will Destroy Andrew Hartley April 24 THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    YEH! How'd you get unbanned! ISH HATERS CAN'T KEEP Z-TRAIN DOWN
    i didnt get unbanned i am still banned i have to go thru proxy.org in order to Log On here... I Hope one of the mods gives me another chance and unbans me these retarded haters been posting gay pics and yet they get away with it and then when i speak my piece i get banned thats unfair if you ask me

NBA FAN

We Need more replies in this thread come On guys

NBA FAN

andrew hartley actually thinks he will beat me again? hes full of $hit Im gonna decimate Him ... Bell rings Bamm Im gonna Put the pressure On Him and just got for the Kill

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mihmus
    We Need more replies in this thread come On guys

NBA FAN

wheres my homie marlo stanfield? what happend to You Blood?

He quit ISH.. Unfortunately..

i think hes kicking it with andrew hartley, talking about how big of a troll you are and how he already beat that ass.

NBA FAN

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    He quit ISH.. Unfortunately..
    why?

NBA FAN

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i think hes kicking it with andrew hartley, talking about how big of a troll you are and how he already beat that ass.
    what are U gonna say when i knock andrew hartley out april 24

NBA FAN

And By the way for those of You who dont believe that im fighting april 24 here is the proof here is my boxrec look at my schedule

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6405&cat=boxer

what are U gonna say when i knock andrew hartley out april 24
    nothing because thats not gonna happen.

why?
    Well, he had numerous problems with his personal life, and some posters on here kept disrespecting him for no reason.. It's a shame, really. Marlo was a good dude.

NBA FAN

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Well, he had numerous problems with his personal life, and some posters on here kept disrespecting him for no reason.. It's a shame, really. Marlo was a good dude.
    damn that sucks Hopefully hell be back... I get disrespected at esb all the time I just got some fans there to back me Up... Greg You should get an account there and well own those tards man

NBA FAN

By the way People Im Sparring On Monday at 2 pm with akheem the guy i beat Up In My last sparring Monday for sure the video will be Up On Youtube