Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Default Zhang Juncai, The True Tallest Man on Earth?

Yeah like some of you guys already know, I am a big fan of EXTREMELY tall people. I am very interesting in that subject. So as for the subject of the tallest man in the world, Sultan Kosen was recently crowded the tallest living man in the world at 8'1" (he was measured unlike Stadnyk who claimed to be 8'4 or 8'5 and many others who claim to be over 8 feet tall. btw Stadnyk is a bull****ter and the only reason he doesn't want to get measured is because he is actually only around 7'6 ). I think he should be the NEXT person Guinness should measure for their tallest person record because I honestly don't see anyone else living who's a legitimate claimant!

I know this Chinese giant was featured somewhere on this forum about two years ago, but I think it is worth mentioning him again because he is the ONLY OTHER CONFIRMED 8 FOOTER on this planet!

He was measured 2 years ago on a Chinese TV program at 'only' 242 cm (7'11 1/3") but that measurement was misleading because of the following reasons:
    1. It was only ONE MEASUREMENT in the evening and a person's height shrinks over the day since waking up (often by more than an inch especially for extremely tall people that shrinkage would likely be even more)
    2. He wasn't even standing full straight in that measurement (although he does have postural problems like kyphosis ).
    Here's a link to that vid
    http://www.56.com/u29/v_MjY2NTEwODI.html
    And here's a link to a web page about him and other extremely tall people!
    http://www.thetallestman.com/zhangjuncai.htm

Here's a vid of him on Youtube from the documentary My Shocking Story: the World's Tallest Giants
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1kiI_A-00
    Honestly, how can this man not be at least 8 feet tall? He's probably 8-2 or 8'3 if he was standing straight! So I think it is about time this man gets measured by Guinness and get recognization for what he deserves!

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Zhang Juncai, The True Tallest Man on Earth?

o wow this dude is back

This guy is so big he needs two threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Thugnificent
    This guy is so big he needs two threads?
    Well did you actually see the thread before this one? Well the people in that thread clearly were underestimating this man's height. It was just that single pic of him posted, and people were poorily guessestimating his height at 7'4 or whatnot which clearly isn't the case lol...

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Sun Ming Ming > this guy

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

If this guy had Yao's talent he'd dominate in the NBA. Would he even have to jump to dunk?

idk but get him a warriors jersey

Wow, chinese women won't even had to kneel down to give this guy some....

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    If this guy had Yao's talent he'd dominate in the NBA. Would he even have to jump to dunk?
    Actually he played basketball when he was younger (he is 42 right now). I think it was in his 20s he played a little bit of basketball. He suffered from pituitary gigantism (which resulted in his height of over 8 feet tall), and osteroporis and a whole bunch of health issues that stopped him from succeeding as a basketball player.

I've seen a video of him playing basketball, and yes he doesn't even need to raise on his tippy toes to dunk. He can dunk flatfooted with ease. If you want to see the clip, I can post a link to it (but it is in Mandrain but in the first 2 minutes of the clip).

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Sun Ming Ming > this guy
    Well he has the same medical condition that made Sun Ming Ming so tall, but his health is even worse (he can't even stand up fully straight). He's 42 though.

Quote Originally Posted by supersmashbros
    Well he has the same medical condition that made Sun Ming Ming so tall, but his health is even worse (he can't even stand up fully straight). He's 42 though.
    You still exist?

Yeah the Discovery Channel doc of him from last year shows that he is still probably alive. He should get recognized for his height soon!

Basically it boilings down to this: the tallest man in the world is either

Sultan Kosen

vs.

Zhang Juncai

Honestly how can anyone believe Stadnyk is a legit 8'5" standing next to Yuschenko who's only 6 feet? Yushchenko would have to be 6'10 for Stadnyk to be 8'5" lol