Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Jason Kidd or Scottie Pippen who was better

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    Yeah, because BJ Armstrong was better than Pippen.
    Horace Grant was.

I believe someone mentioned he finished higher in shares than Pippen.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pierce2008mvp
    Horace Grant was.

And I heard rumors he was also a bit taller.

this guy thinks Horry>Pippen
    That's a pretty laughable thought.

EDIT: I have no idea why Pippen seems to always be a target. The most "unworthy" player currently in the Top 50 is none other than James Worthy.

Someone please explain to me how this guy got into the HOF and became regarded as one of the best players of all-time.

Basically, he was much more of a caddy to Magic than Pippen was to MJ. If anyone needs to be kicked out of the Top 50 when it gets revised, its Big-game James.
    Last edited by Shepseskaf; 12-21-2009 at 10:33 PM.

this guy says Horry>Pippen
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    That's a pretty laughable thought.
    Let's laugh. I do it a lot here. BTW, this dude does not in reality think Horry was better than Pippen. There is nobody in the world who thinks that, not even Horry.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Horace Grant was.

Yeah--you mentioned it (and exposed yourself as duncan21mvp by stating the same absurdity verbatim)!

He said Horry>Pippen in the all-time role player thread. He argued Pippen was just a role player and then later said Horry>Pippen.

Fixed.
    Thanks. Is he deliberately trying to be funny or does he think he is going to rile up the board by making statements like that? At least most trolls make semi-reasonable arguments.

Can barely lace up my sneakers

smh

Scottie made it to the Western Conference Finals without MJ....came real close to beating the Lakers too.

MJ never even made it past the first round without Pippen! MJ's playoff record without Scottie was 1 win and 9 loses and he never even had a season above .500 without him!

idiot MJ jockers!

Is he deliberately trying to be funny or does he think he is going to rile up the board by making statements like that? At least most trolls make semi-reasonable arguments.

Not everyone is talented at trolling. You can still laugh at all the failed attempts, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soopa
    smh

Scottie made it to the Western Conference Finals without MJ....came real close to beating the Lakers too.

MJ never even made it past the first round without Pippen! MJ's playoff record without Scottie was 1 win and 9 loses and he never even had a season above .500 without him!

idiot MJ jockers!

Derek Fisher made the WCF without Kobe and Kobe never made it out of the first round without Fisher and this despite having Hall of fame coaches in Rudy T and Phil Jackson.

In fact Kobe couldn't even make the playoffs with a franchise is known yearly to make the playoffs despite having Caron Butler and Lamar Odom when Wade made the 2nd round in the strong east with them as a rookie.

F***** Kobe dick jockers.

I am a huge Pippen fan but I have to admit: Fisher>Pippen.

1-9 kills you guys, doesn't it?
    Jordan Jihadist are angry that there hero was basically Tracy Mcgrady status (couldn't make it past the first round) before Scottie Pippen finally showed up and carried the Bulls to 6 titles

Jordan Jihadist are angry that there hero was basically Tracy Mcgrady status (couldn't make it past the first round) before Scottie Pippen finally showed up and carried the Bulls to 6 titles

Just like Derek Fisher led the Lakers to 4 titles. Kobe has star players in Butler and Odom and fails to make the playoffs. Then Kobe needs the GOAT coach to just make the playoffs. Then he gets Fisher back and gets out of round 1. Fisher is the key. Fisher led the Jazz to the WCF and they haven't been back since.

Not only that but Kobe got outplayed by Pierce on a busted knee.

Imagine if Pierce was healthy.

Another pierce/duncan21/tmacsrockets hilarity is he implied Barkley played with prime Dr. J, Moses, Hakeem, Pippen, and Drexler. He also said Kobe had prime Butler.

Pierce, who do you think is/was better? Pippen or Derek Fisher?

Another pierce/duncan21/tmacsrockets hilarity is he implied Barkley played with prime Dr. J, Moses, Hakeem, Pippen, and Drexler. He also said Kobe had prime Butler.

Pierce, who do you think is/was better? Pippen or Derek Fisher?
    Caron Butler was 25 which was his prime. The year before he wasn't and was pretty bad, yet Wade made round 2 with him with a terrible coach.

You should know this Fatal9/Wolf_Man

Just like Derek Fisher led the Lakers to 4 titles. Kobe has star players in Butler and Odom and fails to make the playoffs. Then Kobe needs the GOAT coach to just make the playoffs. Then he gets Fisher back and gets out of round 1. Fisher is the key. Fisher led the Jazz to the WCF and they haven't been back since.

Not only that but Kobe got outplayed by Pierce on a busted knee.

Imagine if Pierce was healthy.
    Pippen led the Jazz to the WCF?

He was a role player in Utah bruh.

You cant really use the Derek Fisher argument because unlike Pippen, Fisher isn't a hall of famer. Fisher was the 5th or 6th option when he went to play in Utah. Pippen was the leader when he nearly took the Bulls to the ECF and the Blazers to the NBA Finals without MJ.

Pippen led the Jazz to the WCF?

He was a role player in Utah bruh.

You cant really use the Derek Fisher argument because unlike Pippen, Fisher isn't a hall of famer. Fisher was the 5th or 6th option when he went to play in Utah. Pippen was the leader when he nearly took the Bulls to the ECF and the Blazers to the NBA Finals without MJ.
    Fisher and Pippen had the same role. Pippen came to the Bulls as a role player. And finished as a role player in Chicago, and Portland. Pippen was the 5th option when he came to the Bulls while Fisher was the 1st option on the Lakers in clutch.