Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Paul Pierce out two weeks

As a side note, Orlando has lost to Detroit, Oklahoma City, and Miami twice. The Celtics are better than all those teams even without Pierce, Daniels, and Davis. They can win tomorrow.

3-Point Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Its 1 game. I'm not saying the C's can beat the Magic is a series without PP (although that's not totally out of hand either), but if KG, Perk, and Sheed defend the paint and someone fills in for PP's point production, they can surely win. The Celtics without PP are still better than 75% of the teams.
    Pierce brings more to the table than just points production. I'm astonished that you think that. Pierce brings so many intangibles to the team.. i don't even want to get into that right now.

Magic are going to kill the Celtics tomorrow.

As a side note, Orlando has lost to Detroit, Oklahoma City, and Miami twice. The Celtics are better than all those teams even without Pierce. They can win tomorrow.
    We're the Magic healthy? Last time I checked, the Magic beat the Celtics without Jameer Nelson. Now they're fully healthy, and the Celtics don't have they best player.
    Last edited by B-Diddy=2Easy; 12-24-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Pierce brings more to the table than just points production. I'm astonished that you think that. Pierce brings so many intangibles to the team.. i don't even want to get into that right now.
    I dont think that, but they can cover for him for 1 game.

The Celtics without KG beat a comporable Magic team 3 times in their playoff matchup last year. If they can win without KG thye can also win without PP.

3-Point Champion

I dont think that, but they can cover for him for 1 game.

The Celtics without KG beat a comporable Magic team 3 times in their playoff matchup last year. If they can win without KG thye can also win without PP.
    Terrible logic.

1.The Magic didn't have Nelson or Carter in that series.

1.The Magic didn't have Nelson or Carter in that series.
    That's why I said "comporable". Last year's Magic team won 59 games. This year's Magic wont win many more than that, if it all.

Its sounds like you've bought the inflated BS that Magic fans have been spinning about their team. I really have no more to add to this thread; lets just wait for the game.

3-Point Champion

That's why I said "comporable". Last year's Magic team won 59 games. This year's Magic wont win many more than that, if it all.

Its sounds like you've bought the inflated BS that Magic fans have been spinning about their team. I really have no more to add to this thread; lets just wait for the game.
    We'll see.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Looks like we'll find out if KG can still get you 30 when needed.

NBA lottery pick

Lol Celts got no go2guy if game comes down to the waning seconds...

Better hope Rondo push the ball early and get that fast early start...get Ray Ray some quick easy 3's etc...

Boston by 10+ tomorrow.

NBA rookie of the year

Look at Tony Allen's face, it's like he saying "sigh dudes faking". At least this time, Pierce will have a legitimate excuse for rolling around in a wheelchair. Perfect example of karma

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Look at Tony Allen's face, it's like he saying "sigh dudes faking". At least this time, Pierce will have a legitimate excuse for rolling around in a wheelchair. Perfect example of karma
    How is that Karma? He didn't do anything wrong by leaving the finals game for a few minutes.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    How is that Karma? He didn't do anything wrong by leaving the finals game for a few minutes.
    Pierce faked his knee injury back then, and now his knee actually gets injured... That's karma. Did I really need to explain that?
    Last edited by BallsOut; 12-24-2009 at 07:53 PM.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Pierce faked his knee injury back then, and now his knee actually gets injured... That's karma. Did I really need to explain that?
    I know what Karma is I'm not an idiot.

He didn't fake, he thought he was hurt and came back... And still that only affected him. That's not inducing Karmic punishment in my opinion, it's just coincidence.

LOL @ people still getting all butt hurt over something 2 years ago.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease thejusman1's Avatar

From Rotoworld:

Coach Doc Rivers said Thursday he expects Paul Pierce (infected knee) to be sidelined for less than the two weeks reported in the original prognosis.
    Rivers said Pierce's original return date was a "guesstimate by a doctor who never played basketball. I think it may be shorter than two weeks," he said.

Good news, but Pierce will still be out until early January.
    Pierce = ultimate faker.