Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Banned

Default Re: Trade Derek Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    what do you mean?
    You look like you're having fun taking the piss out of the "lakers fans" who want the 2010 all star lineup playing for the lakers.

Just what it looked like after glancing over a few of your posts...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    I will say it again, the triangle doesn't need a true PG. It just needs someone that can handle the ball, shoot the 3 ball and play defense. Three things that Raja Bell can do.

As for Artest, what do you mean? Artest has been great for the Lakers. He was LA's best player for the Cavs game. He single-handedly shut down Lebron from the perimeter last game (2-9 shooting). Lebron only made shots on the inside against him. The Lakers have overall improved as a defensive team, and Artest is their 1st/2nd player in +/-.

Raja Bell is still one of the top defenders in this league, and I don't think anyone could argue with that. He shut Kobe down in their last matchup when he was still a Bobcat. The Lakers need to take advantage of his thumb or wrist surgery and pick him up like the Cavs did with Leon Powe.

Raja isn't a PG. His 3 shot has also been off ever since he had that great year with the Suns. Raja won't be able to handle pressure like a true PG.
    You might as well be talking about playing 2 SG's, or starting Kobe at PG. Raja can't play PG.

I at least agree with you that the PG for the Lakers needs to be able to break pressure and hit the 3...i kind of think defensive comes with effort, and Kobe will bring Nate's defensive effort up if they sign him!

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by AJ2k8
    You look like you're having fun taking the piss out of the "lakers fans" who want the 2010 all star lineup playing for the lakers.

Just what it looked like after glancing over a few of your posts...
    not really. i just dont think you can substitute a point guard with the triangle and he may not be able to keep up with quicker guards anymore.

but if you believe you can, and he can, then get it done mitch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    not really. i just dont think you can substitute a point guard with the triangle and he may not be able to keep up with quicker guards anymore.

but if you believe you can, and he can, then get it done mitch
    No trust me i don't beleive you can, he can or mitch can

Decent playground baller

Lakers will not trade Ariza just yet. they know they cannot get any true star PG (young one with a reasonable salary and great potential) in the NBA right now so they will wait for their opportunity to come. and i bet my wallet at this very moment that the future laker PG is not in the nba at the moment. If you want a couple of hints, here they are:

he has been MVP in his current league past weekend. 18 pts / 5 assists and impressive handle of the most important basketball game in that country, leading the team to a great away victory

his current rights holder in the nba will trade him to the Lakers cos they already got a good young PG already playing in nba.

If another clue is needed, despite his name is not Kobe, he already has got a legion of haters!

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TROLL_HUNTER
    Lakers will not trade Ariza just yet. they know they cannot get any true star PG (young one with a reasonable salary and great potential) in the NBA right now so they will wait for their opportunity to come. and i bet my wallet at this very moment that the future laker PG is not in the nba at the moment. If you want a couple of hints, here they are:

he has been MVP in his current league past weekend. 18 pts / 5 assists and impressive handle of the most important basketball game in that country, leading the team to a great away victory

his current rights holder in the nba will trade him to the Lakers cos they already got a good young PG already playing in nba.

If another clue is needed, despite his name is not Kobe, he already has got a legion of haters!

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by TryToBeUnbias

LOL i have had a tough day at the office Today....i wonder what the hell Ariza did to me...

anyway, you got the point

Still want to trade Fisher?

LOL!

♫♪♫

You'd think people would learn after the big shots against Orlando last year

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

man, someone was just waiting to bump this

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    You'd think people would learn after the big shots against Orlando last year
    Please. In no way does a couple of big shots equal what Fisher did tonight. He looked like Michael Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    We are having a trade Derek Fisher discussion? Really? Derek isnt the Lakers problem, its the bench and inconsistency with Bynum on defense. Dude will be a Laker till he retires, or his contract runs out. Get over it already.

Damn I look good here

Decent playground baller

Sanctimonious hyperbole