Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man ortonsaw's Avatar

Default will gilbert arenas be in prison?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4789554
    i heard its a felony or something

Local High School Star dallaslonghorn's Avatar

Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

The real question is can Washington void his contract if he is found guilty? If I'm the Wizards I'm doing everything in my power to give the cops the evidence to arrest Arenas. They might have just saved themselves $100 million dollars.

Default Re: will gilbert arenas be in prison?

it cant be proven

yeah. he is clearly more of a thug than plaxico but plax is serving major jail time.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ortonsaw
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4789554
    i heard its a felony or something
    Its not like he raped some girl in Colorado. Anyway NBA players do not do time. They get by with anything they want to.

He didn't shoot anyone, so why would he be sent into prison?

Quote Originally Posted by nbastatus
    He didn't shoot anyone, so why would he be sent into prison?
    1-5 year sentence in DC for doing what he did. If he was a regular person he would be dodging love advances from a cell mate by summer. That is the law but ask the Kobe fans what the law means to NBA players.

High School Varsity 6th Man ortonsaw's Avatar

if you're rich then u aint guilty
    just look at kobe and michael jackson RIP

Quote Originally Posted by icemanfan
    1-5 year sentence in DC for doing what he did. If he was a regular person he would be dodging love advances from a cell mate by summer. That is the law but ask the Kobe fans what the law means to NBA players.

Bro do you have a malfunction or something? Your hatred toward Kobe fans, or anything LA related is weird. This thread has nothing to do with Kobe, and yet youve mentioned him twice.

Relax pal, and pop a xanax. Freak.

Jesus, talk about a total implosion. This man makes tons of bucks, and is just completely losing his mind. Whats up with Gilbert these days?

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bro do you have a malfunction or something? Your hatred toward Kobe fans, or anything LA related is weird. This thread has nothing to do with Kobe, and yet youve mentioned him twice.

Relax pal, and pop a xanax. Freak.
    I love the Lakers and most of their decent fans. Kobe **** suckers how ever.........no. I only used Kobe a s a reference as to what kind of time any decent NBA player can expect to do for breaking the law. Like the royalty of old they live above the law. It is simply the way it is. Now if that fact makes your PP hurt that is your problem. Its your PP you fix it.
    Last edited by icemanfan; 01-02-2010 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    In defense of Crittendon, Arenas pulled the gun first. If a man pulls a gun on me, and I have a gun myself I'm pulling out mine. Almost anyone would do that. Now, if the gun is unregistered, illegally concealed, etc. then some kind of punishment is still warranted. But it should be acknowledged that Arenas bears the majority of the blame if this report is accurate.
    its illegal in DC to have a gun outside of your home. Just heard on NBAtv that the Wizards management said Arenas was keeping more than one gun in his locker. This is a felony in DC and that should be enough for the Wizards to void his contract. What a total idiot.

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

man i really hate to see **** like this

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icemanfan
    its illegal in DC to have a gun outside of your home. Just heard on NBAtv that the Wizards management said Arenas was keeping more than one gun in his locker. This is a felony in DC and that should be enough for the Wizards to void his contract. What a total idiot.
    so they can void his contract, wow gilbo better be careful

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Arenas already had problems in Cali with carrying a concealed weapon illegaly, plus didn't he have a gambling beef with DeShawn Stevenson? So this comes as no surprise if true.