Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

Default Re: Is there any series out there were the characters could beat DBZ?

The bible.

God and Jesus can kick DBZ ass

To answer OP question- no. I haven't seen anything where characters can hang with DBZ characters. Don't really see how it gets more powerful, especially considering the DBZ characters just keep getting stronger.

I believe the OP is strictly talking about a cartoon series on TV.

So no...I dont recall seeing anyone as powerful as DBZ characters.

I believe the end, and top that the DB characters have achieved was SSJ level 4 Goku and Vegeta fusing together...

nearly half of Marvel and DC.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    nearly half of Marvel and DC.
    sure there are a couple on both sides, but half ? no way

Yeah but the OP is talking about cartoons series on television.

NBA lottery pick

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    never saw GT. is it even more ridiculous then Z?
    yeah with super saiyin 4's and all the fuzions it just got to be a little much

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I believe the OP is strictly talking about a cartoon series on TV.

So no...I dont recall seeing anyone as powerful as DBZ characters.

I believe the end, and top that the DB characters have achieved was SSJ level 4 Goku and Vegeta fusing together...

this, i remember i read an article that figured out the characters power levels once using quotes from the show and some common sense, i'm gonna try to find it

Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Yeah but the OP is talking about cartoons series on television.
    Actually I am talking about any series of fiction. btw, Watchman imagining them out of existence doesn't really count because I should have stated that no omnipotent characters are allowed in this versus match.
    So basically anyone who could basically destroy or alter the entire fabric of space and time a big no no. Superman, although seemingly indestructible, would count because he isn't omnipotent and still beatable. Of course, I don't like to hear about Superman vs the Zfighters all the time because they are mentioned to much also.

Quote Originally Posted by supersmashbros
    I am just curious if there are any fictional superhumans who can beat the DBZ or DB cast in combat. There are lots of anime forums on the topic of DBZ/DB vs. Naruto, Bleach, and/or One Piece and etc. The problem is I don't think of those characters would stand any chance against the DB series (especially DBZ).
    The characters in DBZ are just too ridiculously strong. They can blow up mountains, level cities, and shatter planets with ease. And that's early in the series before they started becoming even more ridiculously powerful.

I don't see any characters from any other anime series with anywhere near that kind of power especially Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Could somebody please give me some examples of animes/manga or any series where the characters could own DBZ in combat? And please don't make this a popularity contest where fanboys just asser their favorite non-DBZ series would win with no valiad reason.
    Yugio alone could beat any of them with his Dark Magician.

Quote Originally Posted by supersmashbros
    Actually I am talking about any series of fiction. btw, Watchman imagining them out of existence doesn't really count because I should have stated that no omnipotent characters are allowed in this versus match.
    So basically anyone who could basically destroy or alter the entire fabric of space and time a big no no. Superman, although seemingly indestructible, would count because he isn't omnipotent and still beatable. Of course, I don't like to hear about Superman vs the Zfighters all the time because they are mentioned to much also.
    So basically any powerful telepath could win.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
    The bible.

God and Jesus can kick DBZ ass
    beat me to it.

Oh, well if thats the case, then Eternity trumps all. He's like literally God. Like....he is everywhere around you at once. Hes the entire universe.

Or perhaps, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. He could literally do anything he thought up.

And then there was cosmic spider man

Those are some of the most powerful people ive ever read about.

Beyonder, Living Tribunal and probably Franklin Richards> those guys.