Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Whats the freakiest thing you've been ask to do...

I once f*cked this chick in the ass in a bathroom of a sorority house during a Halloween costume party. She was dressed as Robin and I was dressed as Batman. All of it was her idea.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Tickle his balls.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    have you been riding the white pony?
    wuts this mean, yes i have only dated white and arabic girls

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I once f*cked this chick in the ass in a bathroom of a sorority house during a Halloween costume party. She was dressed as Robin and I was dressed as Batman. All of it was her idea.

sergiorodriguez

this is the best thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    this is the best thing ever
    I made a thread about it last year but Jeff deleted it. I had never done anal before much less while wearing a rediculous costume. She was bent over the sink and everything was cool until I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror.

College superstar

Nothing shocking here... using handcuffs, spanking, and "in public" sex (restaurant bathroom and an alley as the bar rush was coming out).

I'm surprised at how many people are saying an@l things... unless they're joking, I find it hard to believe that that many women are comfortable enough with the idea to mention it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Nothing shocking here... using handcuffs, spanking, and "in public" sex (restaurant bathroom and an alley as the bar rush was coming out).

I'm surprised at how many people are saying an@l things... unless they're joking, I find it hard to believe that that many women are comfortable enough with the idea to mention it.
    I dont mess with ****, but I have heard through women friends that more are into it than one might think. It least I was surprised.

Banned

I made a thread about it last year but Jeff deleted it. I had never done anal before much less while wearing a rediculous costume. She was bent over the sink and everything was cool until I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror.

Are sure Robin wasnt a dude? And 'she' asked for rear due to lack of options?

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    I dont mess with ****, but I have heard through women friends that more are into it than one might think. It least I was surprised.
    It's surprising how many "normal" ie not outwardly slutty chicks are into it.

Then you may not have come across many freaks in your life. There are females who would love to fondle your prostate before you release your load.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Are sure Robin wasnt a dude? And 'she' asked for rear due to lack of options?
    No this was a chick I had seen around campus and had the hots for for a while. We had a drunken make-out session once at a party and I ran into her a few days later and we sort of re-introduced ourselves, sober this time. Anyway she tells me that she just broke up with her boyfriend and her sorority is having this costume party and she's already got these costumes rented.

College superstar

I know that women are into it, but it's just rare, in my experience, to have a woman that is so into it, or so freaky, as to be open about it. IMO, it's generally something that they're ashamed they are into or something.

sergiorodriguez

loads of women like ****. infact i'd have to estimate a majority of people in the world have done ****. I am one of the prudish minority who cant bring myself to stick my dick into the hole where shit comes out.

sergiorodriguez

I know that women are into it, but it's just rare, in my experience, to have a woman that is so into it, or so freaky, as to be open about it. IMO, it's generally something that they're ashamed they are into or something.
    maybe you live in the south or a conservative area or something, this doesn't compute with my experience in LA and with euros overseas.