Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Whats the freakiest thing you've been ask to do...

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    maybe you live in the south or a conservative area or something, this doesn't compute with my experience in LA and with euros overseas.
    Taylor Swift loves the back door.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    What is your f*cking problem? How did I overreact? I said 'the f*ck'.

I admitted I missed a sentence of net sarcasm, and didn't edit a post to remove anything. God smite me down now because I didn't read your lame comment properly.

Also, it's not out of the realm of possibilities for someone to do that.

I didn't sense any sarcasm either. +1 for us.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Taylor Swift loves the back door.
    she sings about it in the song "Should've Said No". But T-Swift isn't a prude or supports virginity rings, which post people think she does for some reason.

What is your f*cking problem? How did I overreact? I said 'the f*ck'.

I admitted I missed a sentence of net sarcasm, and didn't edit a post to remove anything. God smite me down now because I didn't read your lame comment properly.

Also, it's not out of the realm of possibilities for someone to do that.
    You sound like a female. Perhaps you let us know what freaky things you asked catz to do? Yanno participate in the topic. Sounding too female for me.

College superstar

loads of women like ****. infact i'd have to estimate a majority of people in the world have done ****. I am one of the prudish minority who cant bring myself to stick my dick into the hole where shit comes out.
    Put you put it where pee comes from? Lick the same area that pee comes from?

I've got no problem with v@ginal or an@l sex.. I only ask that the area is clean. If one is OK when cleaned, why not the other?

Edit: apparently v@ginal is censored.. wtf?

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Put you put it where pee comes from? Lick the same area that pee comes from?

I've got no problem with v@ginal or an@l sex.. I only ask that the area is clean. If one is OK when cleaned, why not the other?

Edit: apparently v@ginal is censored.. wtf?
    first off girls dont pee out of their vagina dumbass.

pee is clean and sterile.

crap is filled with harmful disgusting bacteria. That is the difference for me imo, also crap smells disgusting of course

College superstar

first off girls dont pee out of their vagina dumbass.

pee is clean and sterile.

crap is filled with harmful disgusting bacteria. That is the difference for me imo, also crap smells disgusting of course
    Clean, sterile, and tastes HORRIBLE. Also, while it may not come out of the exact same hole, it definitely comes from the same area, so going down on her... Not to mention it's a liquid, so it travels better than a solid (forgot the scientific term for liquid travel through space.. doesn't it start with an O?).

How exactly do I sound like a female? I didn't f*cking do anything, and you're jumping all over my sh*t because of a queer joke you made.

You just want to fight with me, just like a few days ago... So I'm done.
    Few days ago? I dont remember you from a few days ago? The hell you babbling kid. You're crying over something silly. I made a post that wasnt to be taken serious. You took it serious. I made a joke about you not getting it (while others before me hinted I wasnt serious). Then your butt became extremely sore. Why? Maybe this encounter from a few days ago which i dont remember has you bitter? Let it go. I dont know why posters like you hold onto past arguments.

Dont worry you're not alone. There are posters today doin the same thing. I get a kick out of it. And you call it a queer joke? Whats queer about punching a female in the face? **** beads are not gay toys moron. But you knew that right Professor? Of course not. I expect more spin here.

In the end, kick yourself away from your computer desk. Go change your pad. U stink.

College superstar

How exactly do I sound like a female? I didn't f*cking do anything, and you're jumping all over my sh*t because of a queer joke you made.

You just want to fight with me, just like a few days ago... So I'm done.
    He gets his panties in a bunch randomly. Don't take it personally. Probably hasn't got laid in a while or something.

sergiorodriguez

Clean, sterile, and tastes HORRIBLE. Also, while it may not come out of the exact same hole, it definitely comes from the same area, so going down on her... Not to mention it's a liquid, so it travels better than a solid (forgot the scientific term for liquid travel through space.. doesn't it start with an O?).
    unless the girl pees in my face this wouldn't be a problem.

barring enema however shit is going to be lining the walls of a girls large intestine always.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Lol @ noobs scared of a[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al. Give me a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king break.

sergiorodriguez

He gets his panties in a bunch randomly. Don't take it personally. Probably hasn't got laid in a while or something.
    he's acting bitchy because the eagles got their ass handed to them. this is GOBB's way of lashing out at the world. And also yes, I'm sure the 40 year old mailman hasn't gotten laid recently.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Lol @ noobs scared of a[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al. Give me a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king break.
    not scared, i just dont dig the idea of rubbing someone else's shit all over my cock

2 butt hurt posters from past arguments chime in. See Professor? You're not alone. A freakiest thing you've done thread turning into a coming out battered poster party. Comedy!

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

"omg ewww dookie all over my d!ck then u gotta to wipe her butt after ur done. gross. no thanks."

Kids.