Banned

Default Olive Garden, Carrabba's, Romano's Macaroni Grill -- who you got?

In the battle of middle-of-the-road italian mega-franchises....it's Carrabba's for me, hands down.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Olive Garden, Carrabba's, Romano's Macaroni Grill -- who you got?

Carrabas it's not even close

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

none, no thanks.

I've only been to Olive Garden.

Good Salad, Bread, and Appetizers

Carrabba's is better but expensive as hell. Which makes a trip to Olive Garden satisfying. I'm not a big fan of Olive Garden anyway. Never been to the Macaroni Grill.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

red lobster i love seafood.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Never been to Carrabba's, but Macaroni Grill is at least a few notches above the **** at Olive Garden.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    none, no thanks.
    And how.

Truth Seeker

my mother is from florence. it's both a blessing and a curse. a blessing when i'm in a 30 mile radius of her. when i'm away from her im unable to eat at establishment's like these because of how spoiled i've been growing up eating her cooking.

Very good NBA starter

I like em all, not very picky, but if I had to chose one it'd probably be Macaroni Grill or one that's not OG. They all tend to be the same IMO, and most of the time it's the local italian joints that are the best anyways... But really as long as the service is good in these places and the kitchen staff is trustworthy in their particular location, I'll eat at all of them, just depends on how much I feel like spending and how far I feel like driving.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Olive Garden. Free wine samples FTW.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

mac grill big time overrated and sucks tbh..very bland food.

Middle of the Road?...