Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: how late would you stay up for fun with a girl

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    What isn't effective with inebriated college (or when you were in high school too) girls?

"Hey would you like to check out my rape closet? There's more Smirnoff Ice in there"

Simple as that basically.

The annoying thing about the OP is how he brags about doing smack, like we're all impressed by that.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul

The annoying thing about the OP is how he brags about doing smack, like we're all impressed by that.
    Yeah that's one of the gayest things ever. I don't know anyone who brags about doing meth especially.

Rufus you ever had people come in with "meth mouth"? I think that's the nastiest side effect of any drug ever. I would rather have collapsed veins and abscesses and **** from shooting too much heroin. Probably not gangrene though. I think that's a possibility, albeit an extreme?

But moral of the story is, meth is nasty, and having ****ed up rotting decaying teeth is one of the most disgusting things ever.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    Yeah that's one of the gayest things ever. I don't know anyone who brags about doing meth especially.

Rufus you ever had people come in with "meth mouth"? I think that's the nastiest side effect of any drug ever. I would rather have collapsed veins and abscesses and **** from shooting too much heroin. Probably not gangrene though. I think that's a possibility, albeit an extreme?

But moral of the story is, meth is nasty, and having ****ed up rotting decaying teeth is one of the most disgusting things ever.
    I had a meth mouth case last Fall. Very difficult case. It doesn't help that these patients often have made themselves immune to local anesthesia.

Not airballing my layups anymore Ramiah's Avatar

Wow this thread legendary...lol

Is the OP still posting?

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiah
    Wow this thread legendary...lol

Is the OP still posting?
    OP keeps coming online and posting in lakers threads, I PMed him to reply in this thread and every post he makes i reply with this link, so I am sure that he is actively avoiding it and wanting it to die. However, I will not let this happen lol

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

I wonder, what could the dude really have expected when he made this thread?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore xOShakespearexO's Avatar

Default Re: how late would you stay up for pusssy

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    lol OP got ran out of his own thread. What a clown.
    the OP is a clown ***** he should never return to ISH you ******

Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    So yea it's almost 4am.. a couple of hours ago this girl that i'm talking to said she is gonna be down here at 4:30 and she that she wants to smoke a bowl with me, and that if I smoke with her that she'll do "any dare" that I want her to do (we played truth or dare a week ago when we were fooling around).

I was gonna sleep at around 4 anyways so I don't mind staying up another 30 minutes so I can stick my dick in something. How late would you guys stay up for beat?

If you are a teeny queer or a virgin don't respond.
    Clears throat. Ok, first of all how old are you? 15 year old play truth or dare to do things with the opposite sex. I got a friend that's 15, every once in awhile i he will text me and say i just got to make out with charleen in a closet a few of us were playing truth or dare.

Grow up kid.

Secondly, was these the two girls you stayed up for. You posted it in the hottest g/f thread.

Triangleoffense smashed a shortay.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...122327&page=17

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Black Durant Jam's Avatar

I respect the OP, I'd stay up for ***** too, I mean why not? Isn't that what our evolution has made us become?

antondijk

So yea it's almost 4am.. a couple of hours ago this girl that i'm talking to said she is gonna be down here at 4:30 and she that she wants to smoke a bowl with me, and that if I smoke with her that she'll do "any dare" that I want her to do (we played truth or dare a week ago when we were fooling around).

I was gonna sleep at around 4 anyways so I don't mind staying up another 30 minutes so I can stick my dick in something. How late would you guys stay up for beat?

I bet you are in fact the teeny queer virgin

admit it, you got owned

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
    Clears throat. Ok, first of all how old are you? 15 year old play truth or dare to do things with the opposite sex. I got a friend that's 15, every once in awhile i he will text me and say i just got to make out with charleen in a closet a few of us were playing truth or dare.

Grow up kid.

Secondly, was these the two girls you stayed up for. You posted it in the hottest g/f thread.

Triangleoffense smashed a shortay.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...122327&page=17

So these are the legendary girls he "reversed the action" on

Damn, I mean if i was forced to stay up THAT LATE, it depends.

Do I have to be up early 2marrow?

If so, then probably not.

But If I dont, depends on how tired I was. If i wasnt tired I'd wait.
    If I was tired, I would wait and right when she comes, I woould ethier get dome, smash or both and say "Damn I'm tired. Ima go to bed." like real quik, forget letting her get hers. I'm in it, to win it.

Banned

gay thread mine was better

sergiorodriguez

bump he online