Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you think the WWE would push AJ Styles if he sign with the WWE?

What do you think?

AJ Styles is the greatest wrestler in TNA History.

Default Re: Do you think the WWE would push AJ Styles if he sign with the WWE?

he may be a main eventer in TNA, but he wouldn't main event right away in WWE. unless he becomes close friends with hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    Unless he proves his loyalty to Vince and WWE, no.

He would probably win the Intercontinental or United States title in the WWE, but AJ Style needs to hire a manager if he wants to become a main eventer.

Ric Flair is now grooming AJ Styles as the next Nature boy. I heard a rumor that Styles would dye his hair blonde.

Flair is going to be a great mentor in TNA.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 01-31-2010 at 02:40 AM.

Heck no, he's even smaller then Jericho and he has enough trouble as it is.

Without question. Spectacular in-ring performer, good looking guy, short(er) but not scrawny, good charisma, an established name... I'd put A.J. right up there with Eddie Guerrero, ahead of both Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio. The only scenarios I can fathom in which the WWE wouldn't push him to the top is if they either neutered his phenomenal ring work or out of spite for TNA. I don't think either are likely.

Good High School Starter

I'm gonna say no. Because in WWE it's not about how great a wrestler you are, it's about every other factor. So while AJ is amazing to watch in the ring, he's too undersized AND uncharismatic to for WWE. As L23 said, he needs a manager to really reach his potential.

And lets say he joined WWE tomorrow, I can't picture him going to far even though he's somewhat of an established name. Because Vince has a history of burying his competitions talent when they join his promotion (See most of the wCw/ECW Invasion talent/Gail Kim)
    Last edited by Apples; 01-31-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Because Vince has a history of burying his competitions
    THIS. They'd probably have him job to Triple H or Cena on his very first appearance just to make a (lame) point, even though Styles is 2x (in Cena's case, 5x) the wrestler they are...

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Nope. He turned down a WWE contact a long time ago, and I'm sure that Vince would want to bury him based on that alone.

Good High School Starter

What's funny is when you look at who's on the rise in TNA, Vince already had a chance to sign them before TNA started or begin to become popular: Alex Shelley, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe, and Daniels. 5 guys who are a huge part of TNA's success, and they all either had WWE tryouts before TNA started, or really short stincts on Smackdown with a dumb gimmick (Morgan).

Then there's the people they had as TNA was gaining ground, and decided to either release them or not give them a chance: Brien Kendrick (as a singles wrestler), Desmond Wolfe, The Pope, Mr. Anderson, Tara, and Kurt Angle (who WWE put on ECW because they thought his career was coming to an end).

If TNA ever does become a lot bigger where they sell out arenas the way WWE does, then in some odd way they'll owe all the success to WWE lol.

He beat John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He beat John Cena.
    You're to old to be talking like this is a real competition.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    You're to old to be talking like this is a real competition.
    It's about how their pushing him you retard. The company letting you get a clean win over Cena is a huge accomplishment because of how rare it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    It's about how their pushing him you retard. The company letting you get a clean win over Cena is a huge accomplishment because of how rare it is.
    You've just starting high school right? Your times about up too. Give or take a year.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    You've just starting high school right? Your times about up too. Give or take a year.
    Who said I just started high school? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Who said I just started high school? Wtf
    In the thread where Jameer graduated? Maybe it was one of those 5 or 6 year threads some **** bumped. Either way, if you're older, that's even worse.