Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Black History Month Special: 100 Greatest Stand-Up Comedians

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

Did you just call yourself a moron?

You really think garbage murphy is a top 100 comedian? Really, sport?
    Like I said, just do a little more reading.

Local High School Star WillyJakk's Avatar

Lot of effort you put into a terrible list but I give you respect cause it's your opinion.

After I saw 19.Bernie Mac and the comics ahead of him (especially Sinbad) I realized your taste in comedy.

Anyway good effort, and btw...

Who knew there were so many Black Comedians until you made this list, props on that.

Coulda been narrowed down to about 25 or 30 due to relevancy, funniness, etc cause the rest are just about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyJakk
    Lot of effort you put into a terrible list but I give you respect cause it's your opinion.

After I saw 19.Bernie Mac and the comics ahead of him (especially Sinbad) I realized your taste in comedy.

Anyway good effort, and btw...

Who knew there were so many Black Comedians until you made this list, props on that.

Coulda been narrowed down to about 25 or 30 due to relevancy, funniness, etc cause the rest are just about the same.
    What makes Bernie much funnier than Sinbad. I've watched all of Sinbads specials and laugh a lot at all of them. I've watched all of Bernie's one special (with other comics.) One reason why Sinbad is over him, he doesn't have a ton of material to choose from.

Local High School Star WillyJakk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    What makes Bernie much funnier than Sinbad. I've watched all of Sinbads specials and laugh a lot at all of them. I've watched all of Bernie's one special (with other comics.) One reason why Sinbad is over him, he doesn't have a ton of material to choose from.
    It's pretty much subjective than objective when it comes to certain lists and this is one of 'em but it's ok because it's your view.

Sinbad has more specials that are all funny but Bernie Mac's 1 part in Kings Of Comedy is HILARIOUS and trumps all of Sinbad's specials but it's my opinion.

Perfect example is Robin Harris "Ya heh' meh!" was just on the cusp of starting his career when he tragically died, so does it mean he was funnier than peeps on the list like a Katt Williams who has put in more work than him? Who knows but you have him far ahead of Katt Williams (not that I disagree but someone might).

Point is it's all subjective cause peeps (myself and you included) may just simply "like" another comic more than another who may actually be funnier than the guy we "like" but because we "like" that comic more we can't see that comic being ahead of the one we like on a list.

Bottomline: it's your list, mine would be shorter and different, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyJakk
    It's pretty much subjective than objective when it comes to certain lists and this is one of 'em but it's ok because it's your view.

Sinbad has more specials that are all funny but Bernie Mac's 1 part in Kings Of Comedy is HILARIOUS and trumps all of Sinbad's specials but it's my opinion.

Perfect example is Robin Harris "Ya heh' meh!" was just on the cusp of starting his career when he tragically died, so does it mean he was funnier than peeps on the list like a Katt Williams who has put in more work than him? Who knows but you have him far ahead of Katt Williams (not that I disagree but someone might).

Point is it's all subjective cause peeps (myself and you included) may just simply "like" another comic more than another who may actually be funnier than the guy we "like" but because we "like" that comic more we can't see that comic being ahead of the one we like on a list.

Bottomline: it's your list, mine would be shorter and different, that's all.
    Naw, its all good. I have Robin Harris up higher than Katt, as Robin was a very influential comic.

The new additions, I'll write a lil bio on them. If on the previous list, will just list them.

100. Anthony Anderson (New Addition)
    Yeah, he started out his career as a stand-up comic and not a successful one at that. His stage name was

   

damn, this was pretty hilarious and it was completely spontaneous:

Comedian Adam Ray deals w/ crazy heckler in Vegas

gotta give props to the black guy in the audience.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Where's Kizzle been? Miss my n*gga.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

L Kizzle

An Icon Forever

Are you going to do a 100 Greatest White Stand up Comics?