Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
    Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone not support legalizing it?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    both of you have a very childish and skewed view on reality...that isn't anywhere NEAR correct...

booz and alcohol aren't even in the same f*ckin ball park, and the legality of it all doesn't mean nearly as much as you like to pretend it does...

society looks down on drinkers...and tobacco smokers...

if heroin and crack was legal we would still look down at those too...

take off your stupid ass hippy googles and grow the f*ck up already...stop pretending that if pot was legalized that suddenly adults everywhere would be throwing pot tasting parties and police would go grab a blunt and watch a ball game after a hard days work...after the Super Bowl the players would be puffing away on bongs rather than spraying each other with champagne...

one day (like many before you...MANY) you will stop chasing this silly dream and realize it is just a fantasy...and not reality.
    Pot tasting parties = High Time's Cannabis cup

I know cops(any other professions) who smokes blunts and watch sports after work. You say you know a dealer so I'm surprised you aren't more aware of how widespread cannabis use is. Tyra Banks recently had a show on cannabis using soccer moms. It is that widespread. http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/2010/...om_stoners.php

Spraying champagne is a tradition so I doubt it would be replaced by bongs, but many sports stars smoke weed... Michael Phelps, Josh Howard, Michael Beasley etc.

Nearly 1/4 of the country has medicinal marijuana laws(or are close) and California is pushing for legalization. It is the closest it's been in a long time. If California's economy doesn't improve it could happen.

I can't wait until it get's legalized. Cheap prices, good quality=fun times. Hopefully the different strains don't go extinct as a result of this. I just want to smoke a joint while I'm chillin in Santa Monica and 100% have no worries. It's pretty much legal now, but I still would love that peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    and hook me up with your boys.

i need to erase the dolphin form my mind.
    Just go smoke some crack.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    If anyone has a skewed view on reality, then it would be you. Step outside of your little bubble and try to become open-minded.
    OH well since you put it that WAY!!!

pot and alcohol are completely identical, they are both "drugs"!!!

the same exact thing, the ONLY difference is that alcohol is legal and pot isn't!!!

SILLY ME!!!

I can be so close minded at times...sometimes I just forget that if pot was legal the entire world would orgasm at the same time and nukes would disappear...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    Pot tasting parties = High Time's Cannabis cup

I know cops(any other professions) who smokes blunts and watch sports after work. You say you know a dealer so I'm surprised you aren't more aware of how widespread cannabis use is. [COLOR="Red"]Tyra Banks recently had a show on cannabis using soccer moms. It is that widespread. [/COLOR]http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/2010/...om_stoners.php

Spraying champagne is a tradition so I doubt it would be replaced by bongs, but many sports stars smoke weed... Michael Phelps, Josh Howard, Michael Beasley etc.

Nearly 1/4 of the country has medicinal marijuana laws(or are close) and California is pushing for legalization. It is the closest it's been in a long time. If California's economy doesn't improve it could happen.
    you mean to say that pot is already accepted in society even though it is still illegal!!!

better tell bdreason

Thought you were done with this thread? Faggot can't keep away. Just like David Coverdale!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Thought you were done with this thread? Faggot can't keep away. Just like David Coverdale!
    done with bdreason's arguement that pot and alcohol are the same other than legality...

*googles David Coverdale...Whitesnake lead singer...

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    OH well since you put it that WAY!!!

pot and alcohol are completely identical, they are both "drugs"!!!

the same exact thing, the ONLY difference is that alcohol is legal and pot isn't!!!

SILLY ME!!!

I can be so close minded at times...sometimes I just forget that if pot was legal the entire world would orgasm at the same time and nukes would disappear...
    I'm just saying that you seem to think that whatever happens in your little bubble applies to the rest of the universe. You seem to look at a narrow scope and then apply it to everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    I'm just saying that you seem to think that whatever happens in your little bubble applies to the rest of the universe. You seem to look at a narrow scope and then apply it to everything else.
    my bubble be huge negro...

actually in this particular arguement I am just using common sense, alcohol and pot are worlds apart in difference...