Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe on the decline?

haha no way just because he coasts and is fighting a broken fingerdoesn't have to put up as much numbers does not mean hes declining, and Durant better than him? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, get real.

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Kevin Durant >>>> Kobe, fact. the kobe nutriders don't like to admit it, but KD is better in all aspects over kobe, better shot, better hands, doesn't rape, blocks shots, tall, 3 pt shot, scores points consistents, not selfish

kobe will be down to 15 ppg next year at this rate, lakers should trade while he still has value

1. durant
    2. paul
    3. lebron
    4. howard
    5. duncan

My Shit Don't Stank. DC's Finest's Avatar

I think its really unquestionable wether kobes better than durant. I mean hes obviously not. Not only is kobe on the decline, but the lakers as a whole are too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Thunder won the finals this year. Etan Thomas is playing out of his mind, and in my opinion is a better big man than Gasol.

I usually hit open layups

Before he got hit with the injury bug Kobe was playing out of his mind.

I'd love to see all the people listed here as being better than Kobe play basketball with broken fingers, back spasms and sore ankles. Me thinks they wouldn't be nearly as better as you think they are.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Take the L and move on.
    Taking my disses? I guess that's when white people are funny. When they steal our material.

Anyways, he's in his 14th season...of course he's gonna decline. Name me a player after 14 season that didn't decline?

Quote Originally Posted by DC's Finest
    I think its really unquestionable wether kobes better than durant. I mean hes obviously not. Not only is kobe on the decline, but the lakers as a whole are too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Thunder won the finals this year. Etan Thomas is playing out of his mind, and in my opinion is a better big man than Gasol.
    wow thats a bold statement, i mean i could see some scant relevance in claiming Durant>Bryant but i just dont see that

Banned

u lost!

Arcadia, CA

when kobe was healthy this year, he was neck to neck with lebron in the mvp race, you might even he he was winning it.......now it looks like lebron is running away with it

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by GollyImSoGully
    Taking my disses? I guess that's when white people are funny. When they steal our material.

Anyways, he's in his 14th season...of course he's gonna decline. Name me a player after 14 season that didn't decline?
    You are a whitey from Canada brah, you already admitted it

Durant has surpassed Kobe. He just needs to win Allstar MVP to confirm the passing of the guard.

Indeed, as the OP predicted, Sergio Rodriguez elevated his game to another level.

Rodriguez > Capt. Jack > Etan Thomas > ... > ... > Kobe

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GollyImSoGully

kobe is on a steep decline.... that is the point.... for someone to drop that fast is really unheard of

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    Indeed, as the OP predicted, Sergio Rodriguez elevated his game to another level.

Rodriguez > Capt. Jack > ... > ... > Kobe
    Are you a ****ing troll, Sergio is not even close to any of those players, but yes Stephen Jackson is playing better basketball than Kobe this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    You are a whitey from Canada brah, you already admitted it

Durant has surpassed Kobe. He just needs to win Allstar MVP to confirm the passing of the guard.
    your hate blinds you, no way is Durant better than Kobe. NO WAY!! Now you can say he has the potential that i can understand.
    Hate, hate i hate for the sake of hating.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    Is Kobe Bryant on the decline? Yes he is injuring but that is a sign that his body is deteriorating after playing in the NBA since he was 17.

He is still a good player but it looks as though players like Kevin Durant, Stephen Jackson and Brandon Roy have surpassed him.

Do you think that Kobe Bryant is on the decline?

NO KOBE IS STILL A GREAT PLAYER.. Still the most skilled player in the game and he plays hardddddd at all times... END THIS THREAD...

Saw a basketball once

Im new here so Im not exactly sure if some of you guys are kidding and this is a joke thread or if you're serious and actually believe what you're typing, Im going to lurk some more to find out