Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe on the decline?

Quote Originally Posted by GollyImSoGully
    Taking my disses? I guess that's when white people are funny. When they steal our material.

Anyways, he's in his 14th season...of course he's gonna decline. Name me a player after 14 season that didn't decline?
    Durant in 2021.

Take the L.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
    your hate blinds you, no way is Durant better than Kobe. NO WAY!! Now you can say he has the potential that i can understand.
    Hate, hate i hate for the sake of hating.
    Check the stats

Difference is Durant does not have the amazing supporting cast that Kobe does. Imagine if he did. Durant would be unbeatable with Gasol and Bynum.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    Are you a ****ing troll, Sergio is not even close to any of those players, but yes Stephen Jackson is playing better basketball than Kobe this season.
    But... but... I thought you said Sergio was going to elevate his game this season?

C'mon, you and I know that he isn't in the ASG merely because the coaches don't like him. He is clearly a MVP contender.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

WOW what to say. What have you done for me in the last 3 days in the NBA now.

Kobe and LeBron are 1 and 2. And I don't care which way you order them because there is a case for both. I obviously perfer LeBron but I am a huge Kobe fan.

After that guys like Durant, Melo, Paul, Deron, Dwight, Dirk, Duncan, Bosh, Roy, JJ, and more I am sure I forgot.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Durant in 2021.

Take the L.
    Whites stealing from blacks yet again.

*Takes L*

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Kevin Durant >>>> Kobe, fact. the kobe nutriders don't like to admit it, but KD is better in all aspects over kobe, better shot, better hands, doesn't rape, blocks shots, tall, 3 pt shot, scores points consistents, not selfish

kobe will be down to 15 ppg next year at this rate, lakers should trade while he still has value

1. durant
    2. paul
    3. lebron
    4. howard
    5. duncan
    your funny. Kobe > Durant

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Whites stealing from blacks yet again.

*Takes L*
    F*ckin' right.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Check the stats

Difference is Durant does not have the amazing supporting cast that Kobe does. Imagine if he did. Durant would be unbeatable with Gasol and Bynum.

that proves it!youre tripping and dont know what youre talking about, you know nothing, zilch, nada, stats mean sh!t
    check the stats! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    But... but... I thought you said Sergio was going to elevate his game this season?

C'mon, you and I know that he isn't in the ASG merely because the coaches don't like him. He is clearly a MVP contender.
    No he isn't I thought Tyreke Evans would not be having a better rookie year than Lebron james, and also that Beno Udrih would continue to play horribly like he has for the past 3 years instead of play like a top 10 PG in the league.

The stage was set, but Evans stepped up big and so has Udrih-the only player who hasn't stepped up so big is Sergio lol

sergiorodriguez

im whiter than Kim Cattrrall's ass and I live in T-Dot yo
    White person pretending to be black yet again.

*Takes L*

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
    that proves it!youre tripping and dont know what youre talking about, you know nothing, zilch, nada, stats mean sh!t
    check the stats! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    Durant-Carrying scrubs to the playoffs

Kobe-underachieving with the most talented supporting cast in the L. 11 losses already with this team is under achieving, yes.

No he isn't I thought Tyreke Evans would not be having a better rookie year than Lebron james, and also that Beno Udrih would continue to play horribly like he has for the past 3 years instead of play like a top 10 PG in the league.

The stage was set, but Evans stepped up big and so has Udrih-the only player who hasn't stepped up so big is Sergio lol
    Well then, how about Etan Thomas? He is clearly THE man in OKC, right? At the very least better than Kobe, and you know it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by c3zz4rr
    Im new here so Im not exactly sure if some of you guys are kidding and this is a joke thread or if you're serious and actually believe what you're typing, Im going to lurk some more to find out

Its a shock thread....

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

He IS getting older and the injuries are a reflection of that. But declining? Please. The guy was arguably playing the best ball of his career before the injuries sprung up. He'll be fine once he gets healthy. Which means he needs to sit his ass DOWN for a few games. I can't believe how selfish he's being by continuing to play hurt. Home court won't mean a whole lot if LA doesn't know what Kobe's going to show up from game to game.

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    WOW what to say. What have you done for me in the last 3 days in the NBA now.

Kobe and LeBron are 1 and 2. And I don't care which way you order them because there is a case for both. I obviously perfer LeBron but I am a huge Kobe fan.

After that guys like Durant, Melo, Paul, Deron, Dwight, Dirk, Duncan, Bosh, Roy, JJ, and more I am sure I forgot.

Kobe just needs to rest.