Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Have you ever done Ecstasy?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
    Gotta be Hippos!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcelb...eature=related

Imagine 3:50 on live, on a shit load of shizniz?

Truth Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcelb...eature=related

Imagine 3:50 on live, on a shit load of shizniz?
    Man I'd only be able to get down with that if I was with you rolling hard.

Then we go get down with the females, preferably in a hotel room so we can make a mess.

I'd highly reccommend anybody at least try it a few times.

This is going to sound weird, but while on e I solved many longterm life problems for me. If you have any emotional baggage whatsoever it will force you to look at your situation with new eyes and think through things in a way you never could without it.

Sure there are negative things too, but if your smart and safe, read up, test your shit or buy from someone you trust, and do it in a controlled environment and drink a ton of water you pretty much got nothing to worry about.

All that said I wouldn't do it anymore I got everything I'm ever gonna get out of it.

Man I'd only be able to get down with that if I was with you rolling hard.

Then we go get down with the females, preferably in a hotel room so we can make a mess.
    mang we'd roll with hotties before during and after. Absolutely destroy ourselves. The girls we hang with roll hard on this shit. lol

Truth Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    mang we'd roll with hotties before during and after. Absolutely destroy ourselves. The girls we hang with roll hard on this shit. lol
    They behave themselves all night? No babysitter business right?

They behave themselves all night? No babysitter business right?
    Dude, the girls into this shit from my town are fine on their own. They cause no trouble. It's funny, my buddies throw a show every few sundays in a small downstairs club and everyone is on shit and nothing ever goes wrong. Everyone just grooves. And this is on normal school nights (almost all of them go to western). Everyone in the scene here are too practiced to be looked after. All can handle a lot. lol

Some will be down at Guv this sunday. Trying to get some girls who are just getting into it to come too. Would be hilarious.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Had some great, great times on rolls. I went through about a four-year period where I was really into psychedelics... Mostly rolls. I used to go to roll parties at OSU with friends and associates. Total, absolute debauchery.

I haven't messed with it in a long, long time, though. I often wonder how I would react today if I were to revisit E. By the end of my experimenting with it, I had started to figure the drug out completely. I knew exactly what it was doing to my brain, exactly how the waves were going to hit me and exactly when I would start to feel like absolute trash.

When you have gotten to that point, it sort of takes some of the fun out of it. Also, I'm convinced that it can bring on permanent depression in certain individuals if they are not careful. Unlike shrooms, for example, there are some real dangers with rolls that must be taken into consideration for anyone who uses them.

I've seen close friends spiral downward and it started with massive roll intake.

I'm not going to lie. I use to drop a lot during my raving days about 10 years ago. Had the time of my life during that time. I don't regret it at all.

****in druggies.

♫♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I won't take any sort of upper. I'm too scared especially with my asthma and how it makes my heart beat faster.
    i have mild asthma and i've candyflipped with a green transformer and 1 hit of 200 mg cid while being prettttttty wasted on a cruise ship to russia (no i didnt jump off the boat), it was pretty nuts and nothing (negative) happened

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    best drug ever.

trouble is it is very hard to get quality E. Most of it is cut with speed, thus ruining it. because of this I don't do it.
    You don't do it...so how do you know it's the best or anything about getting the drug? LOL u chirpshow

But anyways I did MDMA at a concert. All you can say is life shouldn't feel that good like you put it. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by v-unit; 02-09-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    best drug ever.

trouble is it is very hard to get quality E. Most of it is cut with speed, thus ruining it. because of this I don't do it.
    this..i remember when it first came out, popular....stuff used to be great..couple years later, a year later, whatever...quality just went down the fcking tubes.

pickin up triple stacks in about 2 hours

and yes ive done it several times

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by artex
    i have mild asthma and i've candyflipped with a green transformer and 1 hit of 200 mg cid

LOL, yeah right. Either whoever gave it to you lied their asses off, or you are. A typical dose is around 30 to 100 ug.

Bottom Line:

Satan hand crafted this drug.

really... go back and read the list in the OP (out loud in a audible voice) and try not to smile...

The drug = pure happiness.