Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: Breaking Bad = Best show ALIVE

What did you think of ep 9 compared to the finale? I thought the climax of ep 9 would've been a MUCH more powerful end to the first season compared to the anti-climatic end of ep 10. It really irks me to this day.

Spoilers:[COLOR=White] that scene where he watches the girl choke to death was so powerful, i really think that would've been better had it been the climax for the entire season rather than ep 9[/COLOR]

3-time NBA All-Star

Honestly, I think you're a bit confused, and maybe are combining shows here.

First off, Breaking Bad Season 1 only had seven episodes.... and none of them ended in the way you said in your white spoiler.

Second, the end of episode 6 (the second to last episode in season one) had (Spoiler) [COLOR="White"]Hank walking away from Tuco's headquarters, after blowing the place up with fulminated mercury and reaching an agreement based on quality product and respect[/COLOR]... which would have been a solid way to end the first season, but if you ask me it would have been too tidy and feel-good. (Spoiler) [COLOR="white"]For a story based around the chaos involved with the drug world, Hank walking away with money, security, and safety, would have been too easy. [/COLOR]

The end of the seventh, and final, episode of Season One had (Spoiler) [COLOR="white"]Hank and Jesse standing in the junkyard after Tuco mercilessly beats his own man for simply speaking out of line, and realizing that there's going to be more to this life than simply making a shit-ton of money This ending, to me, was not only more powerful, but more indicative of the moral struggle Hank has with the drug world, and also representative of how clueless they were about dealing with ruthless hard-ass criminals. [/COLOR].

Either way, great show.

3-time NBA All-Star

Bumping it for Pete.

Now i definitely know you have your seasons confused (i'm into Season 2 now.... I can't stop, I'm seriously addicted). Anyways it really is too bad because it has seriously spoiled the (Spoiler) [COLOR="White"]relationship between Jane and Jesse... and how it apparently ends[/COLOR]

I'm not mad.... just disappointed.

Blu Ray

Unfortunately, yes, I completely confused the seasons. I'm usually extremely careful when it comes to spoilers and I apologize profusely. I meant to reply yesterday but I forgot.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Unfortunately, yes, I completely confused the seasons. I'm usually extremely careful when it comes to spoilers and I apologize profusely. I meant to reply yesterday but I forgot.
    Its all good. In the end its good to know that (Spoiler).... [COLOR="White"]that chick Jane isn't a lasting character on the show... the last the Dynamic Duo needs is some clingy junkie whore along for the ride[/COLOR]

Blu Ray

I actually think Krysten Ritter is a talented actress when she takes serious roles. She was very good on Showtimes "Gravity" which only lasted one season. She's got a seriously nice ass.

Just finished episode 2...the ONLY thing I would of done that this guy did, is smoke some of the kids weed he had lying on the table

Although very entertaining indeed, im really liking the show alot. I felt real bad when it showed he has lung cancer, thats real tough :/

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

I actually think Krysten Ritter is a talented actress when she takes serious roles. She was very good on Showtimes "Gravity" which only lasted one season. She's got a seriously nice ass.

pretty skinny.. not much ass. .
    but there is definitely something about her..
    I'll give you that

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Recently watched all 3 seasons of this. I'm hooked. And the list of tv shows continues to grow..

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420

pretty skinny.. not much ass. .
    but there is definitely something about her..
    I'll give you that
    You should watch her on a show called "Gravity", It's cancelled now but she was scantily clad in several scenes and her ass was pretty nice.

Dude, this show is awesome. I just started watching last weak from the pilot episode. AMC is playing 3 at a time, from 11 pm to 2 am.

Great show. I haven't had a show since Nip/Tuck and The Shield went off the air. This is my show now.

Peep the avatar b..itches..

one week till season 4

season 3 is going to be tough to top!!!!!

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

You should watch her on a show called "Gravity", It's cancelled now but she was scantily clad in several scenes and her ass was pretty nice.
    Nvd....

Last edited by andgar923; 07-11-2011 at 03:00 AM.

Shards
    Chode

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Peep the avatar b..itches..