Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Never underestimate "old man strength"

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I was thinking the same exact thing. Color had nothing to do with anything until I heard the hoodrats in the back and the black lady smiling and laughing in the front. Then once the black guy get annihilated, all the black people are trying to defend him. It's just funny to me. The black people on the bus made it so easy to hate them.
    lol I knew I shouldn't have posted this vid

I can feel the thread turning as I type this

I'm out fellas...

Blu Ray

I'm not being racist, I'm just pointing something out. It's weird. It's interesting to me. How races flock to each other and defend one another. I've had it happen to me personally. Guys I never met in my life coming to my defense when cornered by someone else.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It's funny that everything has to turn into a racial issue if its black and white. Black guy was clearly in the wrong, though all the black peeps on the bus were on his side. What ever happened to being human and just doing the right thing?

They were clearly ignorant, so I wouldn't even give them a second thought. Racism is the most pure form of ignorance, and them not seeing how the black guy deserved his ass whoopin shows that.

I'm not being racist, I'm just pointing something out. It's weird. It's interesting to me. How races flock to each other and defend one another. I've had it happen to me personally. Guys I never met in my life coming to my defense when cornered by someone else.
    I never said you were being racist

I just don't understand why you'd say all the black people on the bus were defending him when it was really just those two hoodrats who were filming

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by blasian
    I never said you were being racist

I just don't understand why you'd say all the black people on the bus were defending him when it was really just those two hoodrats who were filming
    There was another black lady on the right who was smiling and laughing. I didn't see any other black people.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Fellow Kevin Hart fan.
    Yeah, but I was goin a little farher back to Tracy Morgan.

Blu Ray

Does anyone remember the video that posted here a while back, the one with two thugs trying to beat up one guy, and another random dude in a Saints jersey comes to his defense and beats the crap out of the two thugs?

Does anyone remember the video that posted here a while back, the one with two thugs trying to beat up one guy, and another random dude in a Saints jersey comes to his defense and beats the crap out of the two thugs?
    Damn, don't think I've seen this one yet. Hope someone can post it.

There was another black lady on the right who was smiling and laughing. I didn't see any other black people.
    eh, she was laughing at their conversation which was kinda funny if you think about it

white guy asks black guy to spitshine his shoes, black guy takes it the wrong way and gets pissed

shyt is something you'd see on "when keeping it real goes wrong"

then when the black dude goes after him you clearly see that same woman telling him to leave him alone.

i guess asking him if he was alright(I think its the same woman) after he got fuck'd up made it seem like she was defending him. but to me that was more about an old lady being concerned for a guy who clearly needed medical assistance. I'm sure if it was the white guy who was all bloodied up she would've asked him the same thing

Blu Ray

lol not all of them, just the two dumb-ass females who filmed it, and I'm assuming one of them was his girlfriend.

the old black lady kept shouting "leave that man alone!"

then when the old dude started swinging on him you hear another black dude shout "aye! beat that nygga's ass!"
    Cheers for the heads up, will watch again.

Hume>Kunt.

eh, she was laughing at their conversation which was kinda funny if you think about it

white guy asks black guy to spitshine his shoes, black guy takes it the wrong way and gets pissed

shyt is something you'd see on "when keeping it real goes wrong"

then when the black dude goes after him you clearly see that same woman telling him to leave him alone.

i guess asking him if he was alright(I think its the same woman) after he got fuck'd up made it seem like she was defending him. but to me that was more about an old lady being concerned for a guy who clearly needed medical assistance. I'm sure if it was the white guy who was all bloodied up she would've asked him the same thing
    Is that what happened? I would be pissed too.

lol skinny foos got rocked.

Truth Seeker

where did that take place?

looks like SF where public transit is notorious for similar incidents.

the strongest men i know are over 35.

Blu Ray

I didn't hear him say that, but like the chilled fruity desert said, I'd be pissed too.