Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Zakman's Avatar

Default Re: Just Got Back From Charlie Z vs. Oleg (I took photos)

So Z Money took care of business at Tiger's! Too bad he wasn't allowed to smash this cheap shot artist with his 750!!!

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zakman
    So Z Money took care of business at Tiger's! Too bad he wasn't allowed to smash this cheap shot artist with his 750!!!
    What is 'his 750,' out of curiosity?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    On one of his youtube vids he says "My friend saw me punch and says I have about a 750 pound hook" Or something like that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It means, whatever he hits, he destroys

Ok... Makes sense now. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    unfortunately, he usually misses

Saw a basketball once TanyaMethenoff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaMethenoff
    Charlie exposed for the fraud we all knew he was.

Wow lol, and this is the guy who tries to come off as being a BAMF. What a joke lol.

The video makes Lamar's story that much funnier. Dude with no shirt is definitely lurking around, doing his best to instigate a fight. This whole scene is just too ridiculous for words.

I love it.

A REAL SHAKE!

Charlie's body language in that video tells me that he is clearly shook. Doesnt want ANY part of fighting anyone.

And kids like that one dude with his shirt off would get knocked out first. Im sorry but when you're standing there, posturing like that....I know a lot of people that would just knock him out, without all of the talking. This aint Bloodsport, and he isnt Van Damme. No need for that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Charlie's body language in that video tells me that he is clearly shook. Doesnt want ANY part of fighting anyone.

And kids like that one dude with his shirt off would get knocked out first. Im sorry but when you're standing there, posturing like that....I know a lot of people that would just knock him out, without all of the talking. This aint Bloodsport, and he isnt Van Damme. No need for that BS.
    I'm not prone to sticking up for Charlie, but it looked to me like Oleg had a rather large crew of out-of-control Russians while Charlie didn't have any backup at all outside of his pops (who would have probably beaten the sh!t out of shirtless dude, fwiw).

I would expect just about anyone to be 'shook' in the face of an unruly mob like that one.

...not impressed by either party.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

I can't believe this charlie z character actually exists.

haha, you can see me a couple times in there. blue t-shirt with red "baseball" sleeves underneath and grey sweats, big smile on my face.

My favorite line was when Oleg is trying to get him to shake his hand and Charlie keeps squaring up in total distrust and Oleg says "I swear on everything I love". I love that.

The editing is a little heavy handed. You can hear Tiger talking about "i'm working here" and charlie's dad offering to pay for them to settle it in the ring (Tiger said another night). I don't know where the "chicken out" comes from, but there's probably 5-10 minutes of speaking in russian (that I understood none of) that's edited out here too. I think Charlie was apologizing for cold clocking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg
    I know this has been bothering many people that have been exposed to the racist, ignorant, stupid, and very very funny Charlie Zelenoff videos. After seeing such a human acting so cruel and foul i decided i need to put an end to this parasite. So i called him to a sparring match. Now this story is nothing without a video, but i still feel like the truth should be told. In the end when the argument was at its peak in broad daylight in front of Johnny Rockets on melrose, across the street from TIGERS BOXING. Charlie Zelenoff took a swing at me, and i clipped him with a right hook before he KUD connect. Immediately after wards, he fell to the floor knocked out for 10 min. After trying ad tryig to bring this poor kid back to reality with ice water and a few slaps, nothing. I then asked my brother to lift him and bring him to the car. We drove the respectable LIMP Charlie to his home. So i thought this was over. Until he started making a bunch of story's up online, and not being a man about being knocked out. So I called him, and he challenged me to a sparing match. Being the man that i am, i agreed without anger, and asked the time. I got there a 6:30 pm just as he had asked. The rest is in the video. I feel that this video gives me credit for both events. This is the real Charlie Zelenoff people, so please, make no mistake. This kid is SICK in the head, and is unstable. I hope all of you fully enjoy this video, Love all of you Anti - Zelenoff's. Stay TRUE, i know you KUD. :)
    Last edited by Wreck Shop; 03-06-2010 at 10:26 PM.

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Charlie Z had his Spetznez dad but still acted like a ***** how he kept jumping away like a little ***** everytime Oleg offered him to shake his hand, Z-TRAIN really is mentally unstable, too bad he wasn't there at tigers when I showed up it would have been fun.