Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ginobili's evergrowing bald spot

Sheed's is a birth mark from what I understand

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I always figured his buzz cut was a means of adapting to the bald spot. I thought it was more noticeable with longer hair. Either way, it's not as if being bald is something he can control. Outside of going completely bald or wearing some sort of wacky wig, there's not a lot he can do here.

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear there was a point around the beginning of the millenium when Austin Croshere was going pretty bald for a year or two. Then suddenly, it was back. Though, I'm guessing a millionaire may have the ability to reverse hair loss by any means possible, yes?
    Croshere definitly got hair plugs or something. He does Pacers pre/post games and he's got more hair now than he did when he got drafted.

Decent playground baller

I've noticed it for a while too and get annoyed because he just won't give in to his baldness and shave his hair. Same w/ Peja.

Quote Originally Posted by dj ys
    I thought he got hit in the head with an icepick first time I saw it.

Learning to shoot layups

ginobli is kinda stuck now with his bald spot. Its been there long enough that if he tries to fix it, anything he does to it people will notice. He should have used rogaine as soon as he started noticing his hair was thinning.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Ginobili kinda reminds me of Don Flamenco.

And Bald Bull is Charles Barkley.

i like sheed's spot of discoloration. its been there long enough that it gives him character.... its not a bald spot at all.

as for ginobili and stojakovic, yeah well some males undergo male pattern baldness early... i doubt they really care unless it affects their game. i mean they already have wives so its not like theyre losing chicks on a nightly basis. theyre still nba players, and chicks still want to bang nba players no matter what.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    i like sheed's spot of discoloration. its been there long enough that it gives him character.... its not a bald spot at all.

as for ginobili and stojakovic, yeah well some males undergo male pattern baldness early... i doubt they really care unless it affects their game. i mean they already have wives so its not like theyre losing chicks on a nightly basis. theyre still nba players, and chicks still want to bang nba players no matter what.
    this, I thought it was a bald spot for years. but last year I found out its just a gray spot.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas from a few years back, deserves a mention on the "all receeding hairline" team.

Very good NBA starter

This is the kind of shit that chicks obsess about... I for one will be taking my baldness in stride.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Chris Kaman has a haircut that goes with his bald spot, could work for Gino.

Can't believe I hadn't seen this pic before:

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Zydrunas Ilgauskas from a few years back, deserves a mention on the "all receeding hairline" team.
    My brother's co-workers call him Z because of his American resemblance to the big fella (including hairline). Funny because my bro's an absolute brute in comparison to his working counterparts (6'6'' 260) but he'd still be dwarfed by Big Z.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj ys

Sheed has vitaligo. Same disease as Michael Jackson, just not as bad and from the looks of it only on his head.

Banned

rasheeds spot reminds me of one of them tropical birds with a feather sticking out on the top of their head thats different color than the rest.