Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Default Re: LeBron vs Durant at age 21-Was LeBron really superior?

Quote Originally Posted by YouCallILose
    I made the chart in March. Durant's numbers & efficiency increased from the period->the end of the season creating an even bigger gap between he and LeBron. The team records came out even.
    Thats my point genius... Don't do something mid March and compare it to an entire season based on projections because things will change. And yet again, all your stats were based on per minute production, which will almost always be lower for a player with more minutes. That's why they're biased, you still don't understand?

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Thats my point genius... Don't do something mid March and compare it to an entire season based on projections because things will change. And yet again, all your stats were based on per minute production, which will almost always be lower for a player with more minutes. That's why they're biased, you still don't understand?

lol

31.4 ppg on 23 FGA vs 30.1 ppg on 20 FGA

it's not hard to figure out who is the better scorer

Quote Originally Posted by YouCallILose
    lol

31.4 ppg on 23 FGA vs 30.1 ppg on 20 FGA

it's not hard to figure out who is the better scorer
    You keep going from one argument to the next without actually addressing the one prior. If you want Durant in 2010 over LeBron in 2006 it's up to you bro, just don't be upset if very few people agree...

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    You keep going from one argument to the next without actually addressing the one prior. If you want Durant in 2010 over LeBron in 2006 it's up to you bro, just don't be upset if very few people agree...
    I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. All I did was lay out the stats