Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Default Re: NCAA Elite 8: (1) Duke vs (3) Baylor

oh and that lomers oaf

NBA lottery pick

what kind of moron gets a tech in that situation? dumbass lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    So? If I shoot a bullet at someone and it misses I have a free pass?
    Great comparison dude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Quincy Acy needs to chill.
    why his team has gotten the shit end of ever call and now they let Scheyer throw elbows at his star player...

What a joke, then they call and and 1 putbac dunk when no one is even near? Plus all the contact they let go on th Duke players on the perimeter

Baylor was robbed

what kind of moron gets a tech in that situation? dumbass lol.
    what kind of ref makes such a horrible call like that.

I honestly think if all of Baylors guys played the same but were white they would have won.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Scheyer throwing 'bows and Acy gets the technical. Gotta love it.
    yeah, but the other baylor player had slapped at scheyer a good few seconds after the whistle blew and wouldnt let him go. if that was the end of what happened, there wouldve been no tech called. then that idiot Acy goes after Smith (who had no part in it all). What a moron lol

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    why his team has gotten the shit end of ever call and now they let Scheyer throw elbows at his star player...

What a joke, then they call and and 1 putbac dunk when no one is even near? Plus all the contact they let go on th Duke players on the perimeter

Baylor was robbed
    Are you talking about the Lance Thomas putback dunk? Dude got swiped on the arm.

Baylor sucks and I'm glad they're probably going to lose.

NBA lottery pick

Baylor was robbed

Wow. What a SORE loser?! Baylor was extremely physical the majority of the game, especially out on the perimeter, hand checking Duke's guards, with only one or two fouls called.

This game was NOT decided by the officials. If anything it was when Baylor stopped running and started playing half court ball with 4 minutes remaining. That was their big mistake, then they couldnt get a defensive rebound lol.

Gotta love sore losers who blame the refs.

I wouldnt say Baylor was robbed they were jobbed out of a call. But at the end these dudes were jacking up bad shots and couldnt get rebounds. Like look at that last possession. Udoh shoots, misses gets rebound misses put back then hits out of bounds. Udoh misses FT, Baylor gets rebound, kicks it to i think Tweety Carter who jacks up a 3pt shot that misses horribly. Rushed the shot. These players were happening in crunch time, you cant do that vs the Dookies and expect to win. Nor can you do this and look back at a no call.

I hate Duke but Baylor literally didnt play smart at the end. Duke did.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    oh and that lomers oaf
    Lomers fouls out every goddamn game.

Life In Marvelous Time

Sheyer's such a b[COLOR=black]it[/COLOR]ch. Throws an elbow when the game's already won then acts like he did nothing.

NBA lottery pick

Baylor was robbed

I honestly think if all of Baylors guys played the same but were white they would have won.
    Wow. you are a dumbass. what does white have anything to do with it? dumbass.

And that wasnt a horrible tech called. Acy ran up to Smith and pushed him got in his face for NO reason. It was the RIGHT call, 100%

quit bitching and cryin

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Baylor was robbed

duke won fair and square.

but the officiating in the second half did not match that of the first. those 2 baylor fouls right out of the gate 2nd half changed the officiating tone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

Wow. What a SORE loser?! Baylor was extremely physical the majority of the game, especially out on the perimeter, hand checking Duke's guards, with only one or two fouls called.

This game was NOT decided by the officials. If anything it was when Baylor stopped running and started playing half court ball with 4 minutes remaining. That was their big mistake, then they couldnt get a defensive rebound lol.

Gotta love sore losers who blame the refs.
    I dont play for Duke...I just call it like I see it and they never make calls likethat on putbacks. He barely touched him and then on the other end they let them just attack the baylor big?

This game was decided at 5 minutes when they took that and 1 away and gave Zoubeck the charge.

Duke was give a ton of foul calls, Baylors big man was being grabbed by Thomas all game during his moves...

And its obvious that refs seem to like Duke's white players...its been like that for years, they have been getting dubious fouls for years(see JJ Reddick)
    Last edited by Younggrease; 03-28-2010 at 07:25 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I wouldnt say Baylor was robbed they were jobbed out of a call. But at the end these dudes were jacking up bad shots and couldnt get rebounds. Like look at that last possession. Udoh shoots, misses gets rebound misses put back then hits out of bounds. Udoh misses FT, Baylor gets rebound, kicks it to i think Tweety Carter who jacks up a 3pt shot that misses horribly. Rushed the shot. These players were happening in crunch time, you cant do that vs the Dookies and expect to win. Nor can you do this and look back at a no call.

I hate Duke but Baylor literally didnt play smart at the end. Duke did.
    True. In the final 4 minutes, Baylor went away from what got them a lead. Then they started taking ill-advised shots, then just completely stopped rebounding. The ball bouncing Duke's way on the offensive glass helped, too, though.

but to blame this game on Duke being comprised of mostly white players, and the refs favoring white players, is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    True. In the final 4 minutes, Baylor went away from what got them a lead. Then they started taking ill-advised shots, then just completely stopped rebounding. The ball bouncing Duke's way on the offensive glass helped, too, though.

but to blame this game on Duke being comprised of mostly white players, and the refs favoring white players, is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard.
    Oh, give him time. Odds are he'll say something much dumber.