Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: ROFL @ The Celtics being so butthurt about Durant shooting FT's

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight

(And he is just taking advantage of the rulebook. But I do believe they should change that rule.)
    Agreed. Its the shooter initiating the contact.

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82
    Link to where I said this was the worst forum on the net? I said ESPN general was by far the best and that realgm was better for stat analysis. Also your obsession is reaching levels of pathetic proportions.

Anyway i'm out. <3
    you said insidehoops was the worst forum you have ever been on, if you dont like my obsession you can always leave but since i dont think you will i will stop

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    WTF is that? a heart??

Is joyner a girl?
    I think he wants this to happen.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    Durant gets 3-6 free throws a night on that swipe through move at the 3 point line. The defender crowds him, Durant lunges, the defender reacts... Durant puts his arms in between the defender "pretending to shoot"... instant 3 free throws.

Getting that called once or twice EVERY game will definitely inflate his FTAs a game.

(And he is just taking advantage of the rulebook. But I do believe they should change that rule.)
    I agree, but let's not act like Pierce isn't nknown for initiating contact with defenders to draw a call, particularly on the same rip through move.

And with regards to the one on Ray Allen, yes he is really shooting when he does that. It's not uncommon for him to actually still make that. The one on Pierce was definitely bad, but shit happens. End of the day, they got beat by Jeff Green on back to back 3s running the exact same play. Hey KG, how bout you stay home on Green since he just hit a 3?

Out of all teams look whos whining about unfair calls! KG better get over this and pull his shit together for the playoffs.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    I've already stated this, but Durant gets more BS fouls than any other player in the league.
    Gotta love Nuggets fans who bashes any player in the L they feel are better than Melo

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Out of all teams look whos whining about unfair calls! KG better get over this and pull his shit together for the playoffs.
    There were a couple horrible calls.

Local High School Star IBLEEDGREEN20's Avatar

nobody could defend anyone last night, but some of the fouls in that game were crazy.

yes, tommy was dead wrong about an ovbious reach in but that happens every night, the play where durant got 3 foul shots for a play that he didnt even look like he had released the ball on, and THEN pierce later did the exact same play and even looked even more apparant he got fouled in the act of shooting...and the celts got sideline out of bounds.

how does that happen?

am i missing something?

don't come at me with " your a sour loser, KG better man up, You lost".. all that garbage, a loss is a loss, it doesn't mean the ref's can't suck and I can't vent about it.
    Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN20; 04-01-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20
    nobody could defend anyone last night, but some of the fouls in that game were crazy.

yes, tommy was dead wrong about an ovbious reach in but that happens every night, the play where durant got 3 foul shots for a play that he didnt even look like he had released the ball on, and THEN pierce later did the exact same play and even looked even more apparant he got fouled in the act of shooting...and the celts got sideline out of bounds.

how does that happen?

am i missing something?

don't come at me with " your a sour loser, KG better man up, You lost".. all that garbage, a loss is a loss, it doesn't mean the ref's can't suck and I can't vent about it.
    you can but it happens.. celtics do get alot of things go their way...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    There were a couple horrible calls.
    I haven't complained about officiating since the Cavs Celtic series I think it was Game 4 in Cleveland in 2008..last night was the most obvious bias for a player I have seen since..KD was getting LeBron calls and more..the Pierce strip had me nearly ready to smash my TV..it was ALL ball at a crucial point in the game and when KG got pushed in the back on an Alley Oop..refs just hate the Celtics now,I think all the trash talking finally got to them and we haven't got calls all year long.

"I've never been, in all of my 15 years, part of a team where you shoot 60 percent and still lose," said Rasheed Wallace
    On the night, the Thunder got to the line 34 times. Kevin Durant had 15 free throws alone, making all 15 of them. The Celtics on the other hand went 13-17 as a team from the free throw line.

P.S How can someone with so much money have so much acne? Seriously,you're a fucking millionaire get a dermatologist and some pro active..I damn near couldn't eat dinner watching him shoot free throws with the camera zoomed on his face all game.
    Last edited by TruthKGRay3412; 04-01-2010 at 10:50 AM.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412

P.S How can someone with so much money have so much acne? Seriously,you're a fucking millionaire get a dermatologist and some pro active..I damn near couldn't eat dinner watching him shoot free throws with the camera zoomed on his face all game.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    Who?

Picture doesnt do justice..couldnt find a good pic.

Default Re: Celtics furious that Kevin Durant got so many free throw attempts

No team with Paul Pierce has any business complaining about bogus calls.

BTW regarding that call on Pierce late in the game i don't think it was his right hand the refs were looking at. It looked like Pierce was pushing Durant with his left hand before he stripped it with his right.

joyner82
    This message is hidden because joyner82 is on your ignore list.
    Didn't read

He got 15 FTs. I was expecting 20+. Not that srs.