Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Bogut dunked, fell, injured arm in very bad way

sorry for the Bucks fans... and Bogut of course ..
    let's learn from this .. and f*uck stern and ESPN

unnecessary
    dunks are bad for your health

Amare had barely anything to do with Bogut's injury. The latter's hands just slipped from the rim and meant that he fell very awkardly onto the side of his body. But man oh man, that arm...

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

What a shame, it pains me to see players succumb to such horrendous injuries. I havent watched the video and i dont want to, but ive gathered enough from the descriptions

Saw a basketball once

Damn, that sucks. Especially so cause I'm an Aussie and was hoping he'd be able to build on a successful season with the Bucks for us in the World Championships.

-Bucks General Manager John Hammond said Bogut "sustained a dislocated right elbow, a sprained right wrist and a broken right hand. He was released from the hospital and no timetable has been determined for his return."-
    http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/89862567.html

Ouch.

National High School Star

Jesus Christ that looked bad. I saw the replay in a bar tonight and it looked like maybe a sprain from that far away. Seeing the gif... wow. Reading that he "only had a dislocation, sprain and broken hand is actually a relief after seeing his arm flop around like that. Much props to the guy for being able to walk off the court after that kind of injury, I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Ouch.. I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery, being an aussie i loved watching him play this year. Saw a lot of bucks games and he was playing awesome...

It sucks that he will miss the playoffs, couldnt care less about world championships. Australian bball is a joke and the highest profile player ie Bogut cops the slack when we dont win shit...
    Not to mention the team is full of players 10 years past there "primes", in which they still stunk, and the coaches are idiots...

I am slightly surprised that his shoulder wasn't injured, considering it did a 180 fling around the joint. But damn, 3 injuries on one arm, and your shooting arm?

Quote Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
    Joe Theismann anyone?
    No that was more horrific. That was a clean break and was his last snap of his NFL career. Bogut will be back.

National High School Star

Damn. Hope he recovers soon.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Ouch,I have a feeling Bucks will get dominated in playoffs now.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

This freaking sucks, the bucks were solid too I wanted to watch them in the playoffs god damnit.

I usually hit open layups

that gif really shows how bad that looks, they showed it on tv here in Australia except from a "nicer" angle.

I've seen some horrific injuries, but this one probably beats the Nathan Brown broken leg injury in the AFL here.
    I am sure the Aussies on this board have seen footage of that.

I feel sorry for the guy, he was having a good season, Bucks were doing well and looked to be a team that could create some excitement in the first round.

I hope for a speedy recovery, but what I hope most is that he can come back 100%, cause it won't be easy to come back from this injury.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmonaut
    that gif really shows how bad that looks, they showed it on tv here in Australia except from a "nicer" angle.

I've seen some horrific injuries, but this one probably beats the Nathan Brown broken leg injury in the AFL here.
    I am sure the Aussies on this board have seen footage of that.

I feel sorry for the guy, he was having a good season, Bucks were doing well and looked to be a team that could create some excitement in the first round.

I hope for a speedy recovery, but what I hope most is that he can come back 100%, cause it won't be easy to come back from this injury.
    I think the Nathan Brown injury was a lot worse to be honest...Broken leg is a lot worse as well. There is a chance Bogut could make it back in time for the playoffs, less than likely but don't rule it out..Broken hand is only a 4-6 week injury and the broken hand is probably the worst part of the injury.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RonArtestsBalls
    I think the Nathan Brown injury was a lot worse to be honest...Broken leg is a lot worse as well. There is a chance Bogut could make it back in time for the playoffs, less than likely but don't rule it out..Broken hand is only a 4-6 week injury and the broken hand is probably the worst part of the injury.