Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414849505152 LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 775

Thread: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Thunder at Lakers

  1. #751
    10 plus years on ISH crisoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Californications
    Posts
    11,890

    Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Thunder at Lakers

    1 "W" down 15 more to go! GO LAKES!!!!!!!!

  2. #752
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,404

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Lebron will go 6-21 in Game 1 of this season's NBA Finals in a loss against the Lakers. Book it.

    I wouldn't be surprised... But then again I would be surprised if he went bizerk the rest of the series... Never know cuz Ron could do a great job on him.. He has in the past..

  3. #753
    Shit just got serious Batz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,701

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Lebron was 7/17 the entire game. Artest is not expected to lock him down, he is expected to contain Lebron and make him work. It always has in the past.

  4. #754
    I am A Witness King Lebron LBJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,901

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Lebron will go 6-21 in Game 1 of this season's NBA Finals in a loss against the Lakers. Book it.
    Lebron and the Cavs should be the least of your concerns right now. Lakers still need to improve a good deal if they even want to make the finals.

  5. #755
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    946

    Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Thunder at Lakers

    KD 7-24 FG, sweet lord.

    Nerves got too him, expect a better preformance next season in the post season from him, if not next game.

  6. #756
    Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,993

    Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Thunder at Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
    KD 7-24 FG, sweet lord.

    Nerves got too him, expect a better preformance next season in the post season from him, if not next game.
    I had the brew, she had the chronic
    The Lakers beat the Supersonics.

    Today was a Good Day.

  7. #757
    Very good NBA starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,486

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    this team pisses me off, really should of won this game by like 30. It looked like they finally got their act together during the first quarter, but then reverted back to that lazy offensively inept team that we saw during the last quarter of the season. win is a win though i guess...

  8. #758
    Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    this team pisses me off, really should of won this game by like 30. It looked like they finally got their act together during the first quarter, but then reverted back to that lazy offensively inept team that we saw during the last quarter of the season. win is a win though i guess...
    That's a bit of a stretch since the Thunder aren't a bad team (won 50 games) and defense is a strength of theirs despite the fast pace they play at. This was much better than some of their final regular season games (like the blowout loss against the Clippers where they played bad on BOTH ends) due to the increased intensity on defense and Kobe being more aggressive despite the 6-19 shooting.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    Lebron and the Cavs should be the least of your concerns right now. Lakers still need to improve a good deal if they even want to make the finals.
    I still think they'll make the finals because Gasol and Bynum in the lineup causes A LOT of mismatches and the gritty defensive teams are the ones that usually make the finals (Spurs last decade, Celtics in 2008, Heat in 2006, Pistons in 04-05) and more often than not, they win the finals too. The two highest scoring teams in the league went a combined 1-7 against the Lakers this year...

  9. #759
    RealKnowledge
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Thunder at Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    I had the brew, she had the chronic
    The Lakers beat the Supersonics.

    Today was a Good Day.
    i guess codt is a nikka

  10. #760
    RealKnowledge
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    The day of the game:


    Durant look like he just busted a nut hahah

  11. #761
    Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,993

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by RealKnowledge
    Durant look like he just busted a nut hahah
    isn't artests' defense awesome?

  12. #762
    RealKnowledge
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    isn't artests' defense awesome?
    so awesome it leaves you with a pleaseant orgasm
    But for real he put the clamps on ol' boy

  13. #763
    Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,026

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Yea where are all the haters now?

    "Lakers made a mistake giving up young Ariza for old Artest."
    "Ariza fits with the Lakers better with his hustle and his 3 point shooting."
    "Artest's defense is overrated, he lets everyone through. Laker made a mistakes giving up Ariza for him."

    Looks like Artest is doing what he's getting paid to do!

  14. #764
    Deep In The Q Marv_Albert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,873

    Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
    Yea where are all the haters now?

    "Lakers made a mistake giving up young Ariza for old Artest."
    "Ariza fits with the Lakers better with his hustle and his 3 point shooting."
    "Artest's defense is overrated, he lets everyone through. Laker made a mistakes giving up Ariza for him."

    Looks like Artest is doing what he's getting paid to do!
    Real Talk.

  15. #765
    a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    (805) So Cal
    Posts
    2,413

    Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Thunder at Lakers

    Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    I had the brew, she had the chronic
    The Lakers beat the Supersonics.

    Today was a Good Day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •