Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Default Re: Arizona Governor Signs Controversial Immigration Enforcement Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    When you start saying dumb shit like this, I really am hesitant to even reply.

What do you mean when his ID is lost? I'm bugged by a lot of laws too... get over it.

"the law" meaning the cops you dipstick

What do you mean when his ID is lost? I'm bugged by a lot of laws too... get over it.

Nevermind, you are retarded. I'm out.

thats what i thought........

im retarded?????????

haha dont bring your racist attitude in here then come back with "you are retarded" when you find out how dumb your argument is

Nevermind, you are retarded. I'm out.

is there a law that says white people can be taken to jail if they don't have their IDs?

do you really think anyone other than Hispanic people are going to get stopped for an ID check in Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    is there a law that says white people can be taken to jail if they don't have their IDs?

do you really think anyone other than Hispanic people are going to get stopped for an ID check in Arizona?

dont respond to him...."he's out"

These motherf*ckers are legalizing racial profiling.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Simply put. Well done.

Banned

This law is not against Mexicans,it is against illegal immigrants(who are not Americans) that are basically taking away from my paycheck as well as most of us hardworking Americans.....come on....

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    This law is not against Mexicans,it is against illegal immigrants(who are not Americans) that are basically taking away from my paycheck as well as most of us hardworking Americans.....come on....
    I KNOW you are not serious. Please say that you were just kidding. Please..

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Yes, let's totally ignore the fact that mexico is the only other country connected to the USA to the south. It's mother-****ing ARIZONA. What other group, besides hispanics, should they be looking for when we are talking about illegal immigration?

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

some dumbasses in this thread are seriously making me consider joining the Tea Party...

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life

once again........

do mexicans that have been through the immigration process cahnge their appearance to make them look more "american"....NO

this does not only effect illegal immigrants..... it also effects mexican americans

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Yes, let's totally ignore the fact that mexico is the only other country connected to the USA to the south. It's mother-****ing ARIZONA. What other group, besides hispanics, should they be looking for when we are talking about illegal immigration?

i dont think it is the principal of the law that is the problem....

the law in itself violates freedoms that our country prides itself on

Quote Originally Posted by mattevans11
    once again........

do mexicans that have been through the immigration process cahnge their appearance to make them look more "american"....NO

this does not only effect illegal immigrants..... it also effects mexican americans
    C'mon. The cops aren't going to stop every hispanic looking person on the street.

Banned

once again........

So what? It is time to finally address this flood of illegals! This is just the beginning of a heated battle that lies in the lap of the inept Federal Government....and Obama needs to keep his sorry ass mouth shut and let the states determine what is best for them! For too long this illegal minority has run walking on the Constituion and the American Flag.....if your not legal then get out! Your no better than any other individual from other countries seeking a legal admittance as potential working citizenship to this nation....and yes speak ENGLISH!!!!

i dont think it is the principal of the law that is the problem....

the law in itself violates freedoms that our country prides itself on
    And this law would never have been passed if illegal immigration wasn't so prevalent.