Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3946474849
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

That was vintage Kobe getting bailed out by fantastic big men. Gasol had 18 rebounds. The Thunders STARTING 5. had 26. Who is the best player on the Lakers?

I don't think Scott Brooks should of had called that timeout. Like Durant, I was kinda like wtf?

and yea, kobe got bailed once again. nothing new. he's been getting carried all series

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Dude I didn't say Gasol's play was lucky I said that Kobe's missed shot was perfect for a quick tip in, that's all.
    My bad...figures than NBASTATMAN would twist your words, the guy is a moron.

Lakers are MY TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    My bad...figures than NBASTATMAN would twist your words, the guy is a moron.
    Hmmm. Saying that something was perfectly set-up for someone? The implication isn't that he's lucky?

That's almost the definition of lucky, so the guy's not a moron... though you might be.

Lakers are MY TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan626
    The Thunder got their fair share of questionable calls too (the Fisher foul on Durant, Kobe's "airball" similar to the one against the Heat)...

Great series and exactly how I expected it to be with the experienced veterans winning, with the young Thunder giving them 4 hard fought games. Props to the OKC crowd for cheering after the loss too as the Thunder did WAY better this season than anybody expected (I thought Houston would be the last seed for a while this year until around 2-3 months ago).
    Classy post by a Laker fan.

As for
    Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    You are a joke.. LA SHOWTIME was on this site badmouthing you a couple of days ago... I stopped arguing with you cuz your an idiot... You told me that stans use IFs and I clearly only used AN IF ARGUMENT after REALKNOWLEDGE used it on ME...:
    Showtime is a Kobe hater/troll who enjoys when the Lakers lose so he can troll it up. Kinda like Michael Steele, the black guy the Republicans roll out to prove they aren't all rich white dudes. Don't be using that fool if you wanna say that REAL Laker fans support your BS trash talking...

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    That was vintage Kobe getting bailed out by fantastic big men. Gasol had 18 rebounds. The Thunders STARTING 5. had 26.

Who is the best player on the Lakers?
    kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    That was vintage Kobe getting bailed out by fantastic big men. Gasol had 18 rebounds. The Thunders STARTING 5. had 26. Who is the best player on the Lakers?
    Yeah, because it's not like Kobe single-handedly kept them in the game with a 16-pt 3rd quarter when the Thunder were really gaining momentum. PJax took him out with 2 min left and didn't put him back in until over half-way through the 4th quarter.

NBA Finals

Bottom line of this series is that the OKC Thunder are too undersized. This off-season they ned to re-up on their front line and get some bigger guys. No disrespect to Green, but the Thunder probably wont win a Championship with you starting at PF. SF maybe, but not PF.

I dunno if this has been discussed, but Kobe didn't look as happy as he could have been after Gasol tipped in his shot for the win. lol. You can bet if he swished it, he would have been.

Maybe he didn't want to be bailed out by Gasol...

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by LA KB24
    Lol @ some people ITT.

I guarantee that Cavs and LeChoke will not even win the ECF.

Noted.

-Smak

I was re-watching the game just now and OKC is crazy for not doubling Kobe there. I know LA got lucky with the tip-in but Lakers would have settled with a long 3 (probably by Kobe) if they bring an extra man. That would have meant a long rebound if it missed...

That jumper over a smaller guy in the corner is one he can make very easily. Would have been such a great dagger

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    Bottom line of this series is that the OKC Thunder are too undersized. This off-season they ned to re-up on their front line and get some bigger guys. No disrespect to Green, but the Thunder probably wont win a Championship with you starting at PF. SF maybe, but not PF.
    Agreed.. they did a good job of fronting the bigs and zoning up the paint despite their height disadvantage. I've never been a fan of Jeff Green

Magic Johnson

Tonight was one of those night's where I was ecstatic to have Kobe on my team. He put his team on his back in the third quarter and the Lakers managed to pull this win out.

Gasol was a beast on the glass tonight. 18 rebounds.

BTW, is there news on Bynum? He looked like he was limping in the second half, and yet whenever they showed him on the bench he appeared to be fine. Nobody seemed worried, so I doubt it's anything serious, but still.
    Last edited by LA_Showtime; 05-01-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    You are a joke.. LA SHOWTIME was on this site badmouthing you a couple of days ago... I stopped arguing with you cuz your an idiot... You told me that stans use IFs and I clearly only used AN IF ARGUMENT after REALKNOWLEDGE used it on ME...

You got lost after the IF argument so I just stopped responding to YOU... Only natural for me to stop arguing with A guy THAT IS LOST .... I am sure you noticed me taking care of your fellow STANS.....
    I don't remember doing this. Was I intoxicated at the time?