Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Default Re: Are Michael Jordan and LeBron James the two Greatest players ever?

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Slap in the face?

You say, slap in the face?

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF BASKETBALL LEBRON HAS PLAYED FOR THE LAST THREE SEASONS?

DO YOU NOT CARE OR YOU TRYING TO ACT IMMUNE TO IT?

SLAP IN THE FACE???
    Oh my god Lebron homos are so obsessed with Individual statistical accomplishments.

He's a great player but has a loooooooooonnnnngggg way to go to be up with Jordan, Bird, Kareem, Russel and even Shaq.

Dunking on everybody in the park

It amazes me how little LeBron's greatness is appreciated by his own peer-group of NBA fans. I'm talking the fans that are around his age who also didnt see a prime Jordan play. But at the same time, they're the first one's to rail on about how its a 'slap in the face' to compare them.

Hilarious.

Well you can amazed or whatever, but it doesn't matter. Because all of the "old" guys say the same thing.

Made that high school varsity squad

if lebron wins 4 rings or more there is great chance he will be considered goat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    Oh my god Lebron homos are so obsessed with Individual statistical accomplishments.

He's a great player but has a loooooooooonnnnngggg way to go to be up with Jordan, Bird, Kareem, Russel and even Shaq.
    bird said lebron was better lol

I rule the local playground

Slap in the face?

You say, slap in the face?

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF BASKETBALL LEBRON HAS PLAYED FOR THE LAST THREE SEASONS?

DO YOU NOT CARE OR YOU TRYING TO ACT IMMUNE TO IT?

SLAP IN THE FACE???
    Don't be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisGW
    Bird also said Jordan is GOD, neither statement is true

i love how idiots discredit kobe for winning chips with shaq...but lebron is already ranked ahead of shaq with zero rings.

Even if he did say that, that doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Bird also said Jordan is GOD, neither statement is true
    jordan is god of basketball and bird is right. I guess some random white guy knows more about larry birds game than himself.

jordan is god of basketball and bird is right. I guess some random white guy knows more about larry birds game than himself.
    A racist troll how original. Is this the Lebron version of Cantstop?

Where did Bird say Lebron is better? All i got from google is Larry Bird saying Lebron has the possibilty to be the GOAT. Which he does, no one is denying the possibility.

His defense, footwork, post game, midrange game leaves a lot to be desired. Also he needs to cut down his reliance on holding the ball for 20 seconds every possession

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

once LeBron finishes his career, absolutely. as of now? nope.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    Even if he did say that, that doesn't mean anything.
    larry bird know his game better than anyone else so i think means everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaSfliFOfuo

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    i love how idiots discredit kobe for winning chips with shaq...but lebron is already ranked ahead of shaq with zero rings.
    Shaq is unquestionably a top-5 player ever. But we're talking a different level, tho. Jordan was there. LeBron is currently there.

No knock on Shaq, tho. It's just that LeBron right now is marginally better than Shaq has ever been. And that's certainly no knock on Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBombs
    once LeBron finishes his career, absolutely. as of now? nope.

true

Shaq is unquestionably a top-5 player ever. But we're talking a different level, tho. Jordan was there. LeBron is currently there.

No knock on Shaq, tho. It's just that LeBron right now is marginally better than Shaq has ever been. And that's certainly no knock on Shaq.

i agree but lebron needs rings. once he gets some rings than its all over but he does not have any.