Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Thick Asian Girl "Annie Thao" (Primetime stays out of this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    he just loves hard things. hard titties, asses women are supposed to be soft.

maybe they are but i dont like soft girls at all.

I have never seen an Asian girl built like like that... almost seems like it has to be fake.

I would hit it in a heartbeat but she is too thick IMO... I don't what you all say this is perfect woman

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    uk likes these girls, which i don't blame him...

first two need some silicone in them, last one looks spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    I have never seen an Asian girl built like like that... almost seems like it has to be fake.

I would hit it in a heartbeat... but I don't what you all say this is perfect woman

thats a very good body imo except she needs to get some plastic in that rack.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    somewhere in between is the perfect girl you could want

thick thighs
    toned stomach
    bubble butt

good luck finding them

very nice, a tiny bit too wide around the hips for me but otherwise pretty good(tits are possibly real thoe so that would be a major draw back for me).

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916

I would hit it in a heartbeat but she is too thick IMO... I don't what you all say this is perfect woman

With breast size couple notches higher and giver her a ass. And yeah she is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Are you from Uk?

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    Are you from Uk?

what gave me away?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I would knock her big asian ass completely off her body Gundress...

I said anything over around 150 lbs at any height is my limit...

that girl is probably short, like 5' 2"...and I bet she weighs just around 125 lbs or so...

some of the other so called "thick" girls in that thread you were posting wre just straight up fat asses...she isn't

although she probably will be fat within 3 years...lol

very nice, a tiny bit too wide around the hips for me but otherwise pretty good(tits are possibly real thoe so that would be a major draw back for me).

Fake tits are your "thing"?

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    With breast size couple notches higher and giver her a ass. And yeah she is perfect
    She has a little booty on her dude... you haven't seen THE SCENE from Monsters ball? You can see that booty shake and them tits... you would just have to grab them.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18

Fake tits are your "thing"?

im afraid so, sucks for me cause even if girls have them they try to hide it.

i have considered a move to hollywood, maybe miami not sure....lol.

Yeah, moving to LA would be ideal. I figured it would be tough for you in the UK.

So you wont have sex if she doesnt have a fake rack?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I also like fake as well...

although I would prefer perfect real t[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]s, the fact of the matter is that they are just extremely rare...

I know alot of girls that have gotten implants after they gave birth, because they go to saggy crap after that, and they just want some perk...and I am 100% all for it...